Prayers for Watchez...

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He had some health complications this morning and was rushed by ambulance to hospital. I wanted to post for his friends here he needs prayers and support for recovery. Ill allow him to explain details if he desires.

He is a good friend and somebody I respect. Prayers coming your way buddy!

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He had some health complications this morning and was rushed by ambulance to hospital. I wanted to post for his friends here he needs prayers and support for recovery. Ill allow him to explain details if he desires.

He is a good friend and somebody I respect. Prayers coming your way buddy!

My thoughts and prayers go out for Watchez . Wish you a speedy
recovery !

Larry

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
thoughts and prayers his way. don't know him but always enjoyed his posts. hope it's a speedy recovery from what is hurting.

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope everything is ok. I don't know him either but have always liked to read his posts and hear his opinions.
Andy

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Sending a prayer for Steve, he is a good guy and I hope he is okay. Very sorry to hear this, please keep us in the loop.

hotrod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May the healing powers of the good Lord be upon you at this time. Thoughts and prayers to a speedy recovery.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I was a bit in shock when I heard that this morning from him but he seems to be in good spirits best I can tell and hanging in. Watchez keep on ticking baby! Best wishes for a FULL recovery.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Somehow I think Watchez is too smart to stay sick...
...start growling, buddy.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Thanks Bobby and everyone. Isn't the Internet great that from a hospital you can stay in touch. I'm not in any pain. Woke up out of a dead sleep not feeling right. Tried to take a shower to settle myself but didn't work. Put on some clean underwear and called 911. Felt like an anxiety attack which is how I felt the last time I had a heart issue. Heart attacks feel different for everyone. Ambulance shows up, they do an EKG right there in front of my house. Paramedic says it looks fine. I say I want to go to hospital anyways so they take me. Get here. Another EKG and its a heart attack. Angioplasty - two stents and now I'm recovering with some nice nurses to take care of me. They say I now have diabetes and if I don't monitor it, next time it will be the full fledged heart surgery.

Again, thanks for everyone's thoughts.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Definitely reminds us of what's important.

Get your health back in high gear, Watchez.

Best wishes,
brian kc