Tim Scruggs up for sale

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had this cue for sale earlier in the year, ended up keeping it. It is for sale again.

http://mysite.verizon.net/cubswillwin/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/wrap.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/cubswillwin/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/logo.jpg

Cue is 19.5 on my scales. 3.9 oz for the shaft, and 15.6 for the butt.

Shaft is 12.9 or so (have no way to measure, but that was what it was when I purchased it). The shaft does have a slight amount of roll, doesn't effect play in any way and isn't much of a roll.

Its stained BEM, SS joint, Linen wrap. 650 shipped

Butt is straight, wrap is a little dirty mostly at the ends. 1 small dent in the butt that doesn't go through finish that I could find. Would say the butt is 95% or better.

Last edited:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Still for sale, thought it was sold but just found out I was mistaken.

Last edited:

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
just realized I should bump this one and not the other thread since this one has the pictures...

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Have had plenty of interest in the cue but it is still for sale...first one who sends me money wins...

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
you know we could at least talk baseball or golf or fishing or something in this thread if we aren't going to talk about you buying this cue.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Runtboy said:
How about a real sport like soccer?

well I'm not much of a soccer fan having grown up in the states in a time when there wasn't much soccer being played. However, I'm always interested in hearing others opinions. Who is the favorite in the world cup? I do think soccer fans from countries outside of the usa are the most intense fans of any sport. Personally the game doesn't do much for me, but I'm sure that is environmental (sp).

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I gotta say Brazil's the favorite to win the cup but they haven't played yet. Of all the teams that have played no one's looked that good. It's pretty open as to who will win it all at this point.

Oh, nice cue btw.