Need Gold Crown help

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am about to purchase a GC table. I am going to look at it before I purchase it, obviously, but Is there a model of GC that a person should stay away from? The owner doesnt know the model and hes in the middle of moving. Would it be safe to say that its worth 500.00 if the rails all match and the slate is in good condition? It has new Simonis that comes with it. Can it be reused? Is there someone on here that could give a guy some additinal info on GC's? Thank you

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, I received a picture and I cant figure out what model it is Could someone give me an idea of what it is or where I could find out. Thanks for your time.

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heres the pics

Attachments

• Table.jpg
    Table.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 580
  • Table b.jpg
    Table b.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 587

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve never seen a GC that looks like that. It’s probably a good deal if you get it for free.

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, I agree. I am trying to figure out if its a cheap model or if someone has put a different bottom on it.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I am about to purchase a GC table. I am going to look at it before I purchase it, obviously, but Is there a model of GC that a person should stay away from? The owner doesnt know the model and hes in the middle of moving. Would it be safe to say that its worth 500.00 if the rails all match and the slate is in good condition? It has new Simonis that comes with it. Can it be reused? Is there someone on here that could give a guy some additinal info on GC's? Thank you

That's not a GC.

Brkem9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gold crown help

Def not a GC. IF u don't mind few hour drive I have 2 GC 1s & a GC3. The 3 is in excellent condition, the 1s need some refinishing on the aprons but otherwise are fine. if int contact me for details at brkem9@aol.com or call 330 289 3002. location near Akron about 35 min south of Cleveland. Tks, Brad

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any future tables you look at.......... take your mechanic with you. Let them evaluate the condition and value.

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found another locally but now I need someone to set it up right. Any recommendations here in MN.