Roll Call - 2011

Stixnballs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK SO as we under 45 days - I thought I would post a Roll Call of who is attending and what are you playing in. Not sure about and AZ room this year as I have not heard or seen anything come up in the boards, so maybe just an informal get together 1 night.........

Playing Open 8 Ball Singles and Teams (C.O.Z.) out of FLA.

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
I am so ready for this event...

I'll be there several days before the event to relax, then playing masters scotch and women's masters singles.

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
I'm leaving the morning of the 8th and will arrive in Vegas the 10th.

On the road again!

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
See who is playing at BCAPL

Go to this link:
http://www.playbca.com/Events/2011BCAPLNational8BallEntries.aspx

This is an up to date list of who is playing in each event.
At the top is a drop down menu and this will populate any division you are looking at.

Through the magic of technology, anyone can see who has entered. We take on-line signups.

Make sure you sign up for the FREE texting this year. Can be done when you sign up on line. Or can be done at the event.

Numbers are up a little over last year.

Mark Griffin, CEO
CSI - BCAPL - USAPL

Firecracker

aka Crackalackin
Silver Member
I'm leaving the morning of the 8th and will arrive in Vegas the 10th.

On the road again!

Sweet, ya'll will be out there early as well! Is Nancy coming too? Jeff will be excited if she is going to be there. He told me he hung out with his girlfriend while I was away at the RTC. :D

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Sweet, ya'll will be out there early as well! Is Nancy coming too? Jeff will be excited if she is going to be there. He told me he hung out with his girlfriend while I was away at the RTC. :D

You know she will never miss a chance to go to Vegas, you notice her right arm will be bigger than her left arm when we leave Vegas! O not to mention my pockets will be lighter but she says she never looses, go figure that one out. I was surprised to see Jeff and Doc show up that week end, Doc always says he coming but never makes it. I tried to get Jeff to take Nancy at least till after Vegas so he could see how high maintenance she is. I was hoping to hit that lotto for $319 mil. so I could pay off three of her five credit cards. We are hoping to make the Rusty's tournament, might see you there.

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there the 13th-18th for Masters Singles. Doesn't look like too many people signed up for that one yet...or at least they haven't uploaded the entries online yet. Either way it should be fun.

chadsens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there May 9 to May 23.... 9 ball singles and teams... 8 ball singles and teams as well.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I'll try my luck in the 9-ball Challenge, US Open One Pocket and 8-ball singles.

Staying from 10th to 22nd, really looking forward to experience Vegas

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Roy - text me when you get in.

Suprnva - I owe you a beer or two. Find me when you are out there.

runall8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
viva..

i will be there from may 12th to the 20th..8 ball singles and teams..hit me up..i'll be next to the beer stand..joe