How to get DCC matches on your smartphone

oneballeddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's pretty easy to get the Derby City tournament schedules and match assignments on your smartphone.
From your smartphone browser (Safari on iPhone) go to DCCTickets.com and click on any
of the three links in the second gold panel entitled:

Tournament Schedule
Current Matches
Completed Matches

Each link should bring up a new browser window with the info. The Tournament Schedule is the real schedule
for the upcoming event but these match assignments are for a completely fictitious test tournament
even though the player names are real players from past events. These are not actual match assignments or results.
Real match assignments and results will begin on Friday, January 25 at around 12:30 PM.

A player who may be offsite or out of the tournament room can find their real match assignment at any time using the
Current Matches link. The Tournament Schedule link can be used to see when the draw for each round is scheduled
and therefore new match assignments for the next round should begin showing in Current Matches soon thereafter.

Please let me know if you are having any difficulty getting these links to work on your phone.

Poolkat

Registered
They are working fine for me, can't wait for the DCC to get started.

I wish the website would have separate schedules for each event. It sucks to try and find out what is going on in banks after the one pocket matches start, and the same for one pocket once 9 ball matches start.

Good work otherwise.

oneballeddie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All three reports contain information about all 3 tournaments and are updated every few minutes during the tournament. The current matches report is alphabetized by last name so a player can quickly scroll down to find his next match(es). But Banks and One Pocket are mixed in together for that reason. If I understand your comment you are suggesting that the current matches report should also be presented sorted by tournament. The completed matches and tournament schedules are already sorted by tournament. I'll look into it - good idea.