RIP Michael Andros...We'll miss you!

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tap tap tap.... to one of the good guys

With a very heavy heart I say... rest in peace Michael. You WILL be missed here.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who were his family and friends.

td

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Scott, thanks for letting us all know.

This is tragic, heartbreaking news.
We will keep Michael and all his friends and loved ones in our thoughts and prayers.
Michael was special. May he Rest In Peace.

Will Prout

cj609

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Such sad news. My sincere condolences to his family. May he Rest In Peace.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rest in peace sir. I never got to meet Michael I person even though I live in his area. His passion for pool was obvious and he will be missed here.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
If I might quote the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz, "Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking."

Not much can be said here, but the loss of a valued member of our little community weakens all of us. We'll always remember Michael and those memories will make us smile.

Some of us will face a life or death struggle one day, and I hope that we'll be guided by Michael's example of courage and steadfastness until the end.

Condolences to friends and family.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
It is my very sad duty to report that Michael Andros passed away Monday night. I had plans to meet up with him in a week or so, and I'm so sad that I won't be able to. I just spoke with his wife, and found this out. I'm sure she will post in this thread. Rest in Peace my friend...:(

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School

I was supposed to meet up with him on one of my visits home to IRB. RIP Michael, you will be missed. I will pray for your family. I know you are with God now and peace is yours.

Trent from Toledo

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm shattered. Never met Mike but we became good friends via AZBilliards. I really have no other words. RIP brother and go run-out on the perfect table that hopefully awaits us all.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Condolences to his wife and family. Michael was a big contributor to this forum, anytime I saw he posted something I made sure to read it. He will be missed.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh man, this is so sad.. wish I’d met the man,
always a great presence here.. Godspeed Michael !

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is my very sad duty to report that Michael Andros passed away Monday night. I had plans to meet up with him in a week or so, and I'm so sad that I won't be able to. I just spoke with his wife, and found this out. I'm sure she will post in this thread. Rest in Peace my friend...:(

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School

RIP Michael.
My heartfelt sympathies to his family. :(

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Just leaving the pool room and seeing this very sad news. I never met Michael but feel like I did. He was classy and courageous.

The bonds we make on azb are amazing.

My sincere condolences and prayers go out to his family and close friends.

RIP, Sir

best,
brian kc

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
This feels reminiscent to when our internet friend Chris “Cass” Aiardo Jr left us, after succumbing to repeated onslaughts on stomach cancer.

I feel honored and privileged to have spent the time I had with Michael. He made my move back to the area, and especially to Clearwater, very easy. He took care of my lawn in the months that I was moving back to the area, and we met several times at the pool hall, telling stories and banging balls into the rails. Every time he got a new cue, he asked me to come to the pool hall to take a look. It was my pleasure.

I got to know him on a personal level as we shared a lot of things in common outside of pool. We had shared some poetry and other writings that each had written, and I was hoping that I could get access to his 500+ poems. I shared many of my cuemaker articles with him as well as other writing. In the end I was able to give him a gift that I know he cherished.: A photo of me and PT109. It was my last communication with him.

Goodnight, my brother.

Freddie

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
This feels reminiscent to when our internet friend Chris “Cass” Aiardo Jr left us, after succumbing to repeated onslaughts on stomach cancer.

I feel honored and privileged to have spent the time I had with Michael. He made my move back to the area, and especially to Clearwater, very easy. He took care of my lawn in the months that I was moving back to the area, and we met several times at the pool hall, telling stories and banging balls into the rails. Every time he got a new cue, he asked me to come to the pool hall to take a look. It was my pleasure.

I got to know him on a personal level as we shared a lot of things in common outside of pool. We had shared some poetry and other writings that each had written, and I was hoping that I could get access to his 500+ poems. I shared many of my cuemaker articles with him as well as other writing. In the end I was able to give him a gift that I know he cherished.: A photo of me and PT109. It was my last communication with him.

Goodnight, my brother.

Freddie

Freddie, do you have a picture of this man?