Who now owns this DZ PH Sneaky

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
Had to let this cue go a couple of years back to fund another purchase. Looking to buy it back. Please pm me if you have any information as to who currently owns it. It would be greatly appreciated and may include a finders fee if I can buy it back ;)

rm09.jpg

Last edited:

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
I may consider wanting to buy this back if the owner would be willing to sell. Who owns this cue now? Please pm me back and if your willing to sell, include price info. Thanks. Rob.

rm09.jpg

I have a DH PH SP I'll be putting up for sale soon :)

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what the?

I may consider wanting to buy this back if the owner would be willing to sell. Who owns this cue now? Please pm me back and if your willing to sell, include price info. Thanks. Rob.

rm09.jpg

Rob, have you gotten yourself into a 'Duke' situation? Have you sold your DZ cues only to want them back because you really liked them, you just wanted to see if you could find anything better? Has nothing else compared to your old cues? Well, I kick myself in the ass every day for some of the cues I've sold on here, only to find out that the cue I sold them for really sucked! I have sold 2 really special ( to me) DZ cues so that I could try something else, and now I'm unable to get either one back...I've tried!! GRRRRRRR!!! NOW I either can't find them, or the 'owner' don't want to part with it, OR I don't have the money due to having my kids now. Karma's a ***** and we have gotten to be REALLY close friends! lol

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
Silver Member
DZ Cue

This cue is gorgeous.

If I owned it, I sure wouldn't sell it.

Me likey full spliced purpleheart.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
I didn't regret selling it. I needed the money for the Brazilian Rosewood titlist tribute bob was building/had built for me. I love the BR cue. I'll be ok if I can't find this one to have it back but it would be nice. It was a nice cue I had Bob build for me. It came out exactly as I wanted and played well. Would be nice to have it back :)

Jeff check out the PH titlist tribute in the cue gallery. Leon will be done with it this week :)

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Oops...thought I had posted in the wanted/for sale section. Thanks for the move :)

P.s. still haven't heard anything.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
No luck when this was first posted but would like to buy it back. Who has it?! Please pm me if you have any information as to who currently owns it. It would be greatly appreciated and may include a finders fee if I can buy it back ;)

Last edited:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Maybe try and follow the iTrader trail. Check the iTrader of the person you sold it to and see if there is one left for him when he sold it and so on.

a9ballbr8k

Silver Member
Maybe try and follow the iTrader trail. Check the iTrader of the person you sold it to and see if there is one left for him when he sold it and so on.

No luck on the iTrader trail. Still searching :(

Last edited: