Hope for Billiards

Bankin-B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be nice if a league had like let's say 200,000 to 300,000 member's and took a dollar a week and donated it to a pro tour, And about every two weeks had a tournament which would have a purse of 400,000 to 600,000 in it. Now bring to the table a contract for players to sign that would involve strict guidelines such as dress appropriate, act in an appropriate manner even as a public figure, drug tests and many other guidelines like quit trying to get in eachother's pocket, Then the game would bring in other corporate sponser's and then could become labled a sport. APA, or BCA could make this happen. Just sayin

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Your not the first to say it and you won't be the last.

If a pro tour has to rely on donations then it should just hold a telethon every year. Jerry Lewis is available.

Last edited:

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
CueSports International (the corporate entity and parent company owned by Mark Griffin of the BCAPL and USAPL plus we produce several open events such as the US Open 10-Ball, US Open One Pocket, the US Bar Table Championships and the Jay Swanson Memorial)

set up the USA Pool League with that exact purpose in mind. A portion of what CSI derives from the USAPL is pledged towards PRO event endeavors. We have been working to build this league in addition to working to make the BCAPL better every year.

I encourage anyone interested in more information about the USAPL or if you are interest in becoming a USAPL Territory Manager to visit:
www.playusapool.com

and to contact our USAPL National Manager, Mark Estes at marke@playcsipool.com

Take care and hope to see everyone in May,
Holly :)

jjones734

CueSports International (the corporate entity and parent company owned by Mark Griffin of the BCAPL and USAPL plus we produce several open events such as the US Open 10-Ball, US Open One Pocket, the US Bar Table Championships and the Jay Swanson Memorial)

set up the USA Pool League with that exact purpose in mind. A portion of what CSI derives from the USAPL is pledged towards PRO event endeavors. We have been working to build this league in addition to working to make the BCAPL better every year.

I encourage anyone interested in more information about the USAPL or if you are interest in becoming a USAPL Territory Manager to visit:
www.playusapool.com

and to contact our USAPL National Manager, Mark Estes at marke@playcsipool.com

Take care and hope to see everyone in May,
Holly :)

Amen Holly,
and anyone who would like to know more from someone who is an 'operator' under the USAPL moniker, please contact me anytime. 515-462-0455 Mark E and the folks in Nevada, treat us operators wonderfully and listen to our suggestions to help us make pool better for amateurs and pros alike.

Pool a "not-for-profit" endeavor only, will never make it. I am sorry pool leagues must be run like businesses that are successful. The organizational structure has to be a business, or the "league officers" get burnt out from the complaints and they stop "volunteering"