How to Cancel your DAZN Subscription

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been seeing numerous posts by people that say they had issues canceling their subscription in the past.

It's actually really easy, and here's a little guide on how to cancel once the MC is over.

1. Click on the Menu drop down on the top right of the screen.

2. Click on My Account

FpLKih6aY.png

3. Click on the big button under the Subscription info that says CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.

fjIINIMPc.png

4. You are given 3 options. To stay, to pause your account, or to cancel entirely. Click on I STILL WANT TO CANCEL

BOCDYHk25.png

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They say you can 'pause' your subscription- I wonder if that would allow you to stretch out your Sub to get a couple MC years viewing on one month's subscription. I doubt it.

Last edited:

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're using the App on your phone you just cancel through the App store via "subscriptions".

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats Team USA.

Bump for those that no longer need their DAZN subscription.

Anyone know if there are any good fights or anything in the next 55 days? I'll keep DAZN an extra month no problem but that's my max.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if I’m too lazy and forget to do it, can I still complain?

Of course, because if you had pirated it, you wouldn't be charged that extra month that you never should have remembered to cancel for in the first place. :eek:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
They have some good boxing matches. I'm going to take my time.

Can't complain too much about my stream. I especially liked the fact that I could tune in live and back up to where I left off. It's also nice to have all of the days available for rerun.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have some good boxing matches. I'm going to take my time.

Can't complain too much about my stream. I especially liked the fact that I could tune in live and back up to where I left off. It's also nice to have all of the days available for rerun.

The Ruiz vs Joshua fight next Saturday 12/7 will be huge. If Ruiz wins again it will make him a superstar.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The Ruiz vs Joshua fight next Saturday 12/7 will be huge. If Ruiz wins again it will make him a superstar.

Personally I kind of think that was a one time thing, ala Buster Douglas. The betting odds are for Joshua, but nothing like the first fight. Ruiz is a durable, tough fighter. He has a decent chance but I think Joshua will be prepared for this one.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, it's on at 11am ET.

Isn't that a little early for a premiere fight?

I do see it's taking place in Saudi Arabia