Chris Hightower Custom Cue Purple Heart Turquoise Bianco Nero

charbark

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful Chris Hightower custom cue stick. A better picture is on the Chris Hightower Custom Cue website, under cue gallery this particular cue will be on page 12. Described as a four point purple heart cue with turquoise and bianco nero inlays. Has the sterling silver ring stitch and at the butt also sterling silver inlay. Has the old Hightower cue mark along with Hightower cue protectors that came with the stick. I have it on ebay for 975 (throwing the case in if for free if wanted, it's nothing special, some shipping protection other than bubble wrap/foam. I'm not sure if the pic will show up here, but the link to ebay is below. Will sell off of ebay for 950.00 - you pay shipping and insurance which will add some to the 950. Ebay is an auction item so may go for more than 975.00 (you never know) ebay both seller and buyer have some protections though it is more expensive for both. Payment by USPS money order. I used this for one or two sessions in local pool league play. I have a different stick made by Chris that I use now. I don't think I'll ever shoot with anything other than one of Chris' sticks given the choice. I think you will have to click the link to see the pics, sorry - don't know how to do this!

]https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chris-Hightower-Custom-Cue-Purple-Heart-Turquoise-Bianco-Nero-Inlay-Cue-Case/323748984612?hash=item4b60f17724:g:4ZIAAOSw1YRcjE2r

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
s-l1600.jpg