instructors

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Hunter

No information on Dallas West. How about bobby Hunter? Any thought would be great!!

Bobby came over to my house and worked with me for about 3 or 4 hours one day. He also gave a little seminar on 14.1 at Red Shoes last year.

Right now he has found a new location for his cue shop and is working on getting all the equipment set up in it, but he can probably be available for lessons. I played him in a straight pool tournament Saturday at Red Shoes and he played the best 14.1 I've ever seen him play and I've seen him play probably 20 matches in the last few years.

his email is huntercues@yahoo.com and his telephone number is
775 450-2607. Tell him Dennis gave you his info.

I know Dallas is in Rockford but don't know anything about lessons that he gives.

Debbie R

A New Stance Technique
Silver Member
No information on Dallas West. How about bobby Hunter? Any thought would be great!!
Bobby has given me several lessons. His knowledge of patterns and position play is out of this world. He has shown me a few shots that really get me out of trouble. Also, he has helped me with my stroke a bit as well. I recommend him.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a great dvd of Dallas West and Ray Martin if you would like I would be more than willing to share if you are a fan.

Charlie