Price Check In Aisle 14.1

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Catchy title huh? I've got 5 DVD's (#'s 1-5) of the 2006 World 14.1 Pool Championship Series and I was wondering what a fair price to ask...or if there was any interest in them at all? #1 & #5 have been opened and the other 3 are still wrapped.

The only reason I didn't post in the W/FS section is I don't have any clue what to ask for them... :eek:

Disc 1 - Robles/Engert - Ouschan/Hopkins - Salvas/Otterman
Disc 2 - Schmidt/Hohman - Williams/Hunter
Disc 3 - Engert/Immonen (Semi-Finals) - Goldwater/Lee
Disc 4 - Hohman/Eberle (Semi-Finals)
Disc 5 - Engert/Hohman (Finals) - Archer/Harriman

Jason (Not on any of the discs!) :rolleyes:

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Catchy title huh? I've got 5 DVD's (#'s 1-5) of the 2006 World 14.1 Pool Championship Series and I was wondering what a fair price to ask...or if there was any interest in them at all? #1 & #5 have been opened and the other 3 are still wrapped.

The only reason I didn't post in the W/FS section is I don't have any clue what to ask for them... :eek:

This is probably a stupid question, but what did you pay for them?
They are not accu-stats, correct?
Are the second groups of names, the people doing the commentary?
If I drive my butt over there can I get a discount? :)

-matthew (livin' in the finger lakes)

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member

Hard to say what these are worth. At one point they were giving them away over at Seyberts but that is over.

Some good pool being played. I especially liked the Engert/Immonen which had some commentary by Danny Barouty.

On the Eberle semifinal you are treated to an extra treat as Max is miked as he takes a washroom break.

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
This is probably a stupid question, but what did you pay for them?
They are not accu-stats, correct?
Are the second groups of names, the people doing the commentary?
If I drive my butt over there can I get a discount? :)

-matthew (livin' in the finger lakes)

Hey Matthew!

Yeah...ummm...if I could remember what I paid for them...not a clue! :p

Not a clue as to the commentary on them either. They don't say accu-stats anywhere on them. They have Seyberts logo on them (I already checked there...not there anymore)...also it says Dragon Promotions.

I meant to put these aren't bootlegs or copies...the real DVD's in the real cases. :smile:

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
Hard to say what these are worth. At one point they were giving them away over at Seyberts but that is over.

Some good pool being played. I especially liked the Engert/Immonen which had some commentary by Danny Barouty.

On the Eberle semifinal you are treated to an extra treat as Max is miked as he takes a washroom break.

Well that right there says alot! :p (I'm laughing over that one...don't ask me why!)

If someone wants them, throw me an offer...I'm NOT looking to gouge anyone...but if someone wants them, there here. :smile:

Again I know this isn't the W/FS section...but I figure most the 14.1 players look in this section. ;)

EDIT SO I DON'T "BUMP": Sold to krupa (next post)...I'm pretty sure! ;)

Last edited:

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Well that right there says alot! :p (I'm laughing over that one...don't ask me why!)

If someone wants them, throw me an offer...I'm NOT looking to gouge anyone...but if someone wants them, there here. :smile:

Again I know this isn't the W/FS section...but I figure most the 14.1 players look in this section. ;)

pm sent...

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member

Yeah, they were $12 for the set and most of them were probably scooped up by members here when someone found the deal and started a thread about it. I bought two sets myself. I mean really, $12? I always had the suspicion that even though Seyberts was closing them out, someone there put up the wrong price and they flew out the door before they realized it.

About half the matches have commentary and the rest are just video. Still a good set with a lot of straight pool.

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
Yeah, they were $12 for the set and most of them were probably scooped up by members here when someone found the deal and started a thread about it. I bought two sets myself. I mean really, $12? I always had the suspicion that even though Seyberts was closing them out, someone there put up the wrong price and they flew out the door before they realized it.

About half the matches have commentary and the rest are just video. Still a good set with a lot of straight pool.

Okay...so these sold a little bit ago...then with this info, I told Matthew I'd refund some of what he paid! :eek: (I said I wasn't out to "gouge" anyone! :D )

Jason

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Okay...so these sold a little bit ago...then with this info, I told Matthew I'd refund some of what he paid! :eek: (I said I wasn't out to "gouge" anyone! :D )

Jason

LIES! ALL LIES!

wait... I mean, YEAH!

For all the "so-and-so is a lousy cheatin no-goodnik" posts in the main forum, I was going to say how Jason is a stand-up guy for offering to give me some money back. (I just also have to get some work done this afternoon and can't be posting so much. :embarrassed2:)

So mad props to Jason! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member

Jason

As I said, I couldn't help but think that sale price might have been a misprint. If you look up the old thread you will see that a bunch of us pounced on that deal. I think someone in one of those threads mentioned they paid more like $60-$80 when they first came out.

But that's a stand up gesture, rep to you.

Krupa, you will for sure enjoy the set. There's a lot of good 14.1 being played by some of the best.

Last edited:

JAMSGOLF

Silver Member
As I said, I couldn't help but think that sale price might have been a misprint. If you look up the old thread you will see that a bunch of us pounced on that deal. I think someone in one of those threads mentioned they paid more like $60-$80 when they first came out.

But that's a stand up gesture, rep to you.

Krupa, you will for sure enjoy the set. There's a lot of good 14.1 being played by some of the best.

Well if that's the case, the price just went back up!!! :angry:

(Kidding!!! :D )

DGP is correct...there is A LOT of straight pool in the vids...A LOT!!! :eek: