The Hal Houle Post

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a lot more to CTE than just A, B, C visuals which you apparently never learned or cared to learn. They might not be using the visuals but they are doing things connected with it that are paramount.
First of all, what happened to THIS from you? https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=317247
About your list...Every single one of those players you listed SWEEPS into their shot lines......They don’t use ghostball. None of them.
They’re all in the CTE position at ball address. What they're visualizing to get there is unknown except to them. But they are in position. This is vital.
Spiderman,
I recently heard that Fedor Gorst, another great Pro hitter, told another pro that he also sweeps into his shots.
I'm going to hunt down some of his games and throw the slow motion on him and see if he's as sly with it as Aranas.
You will get the report in a P.M. since the 'outfit' here doesn't understand or believe anything from me and will trash it endlessly. (I didn't know until last week that they can still see my posts even when I have them on "ignore"). You know, when you block someone on that "Facebook" place they no longer get to see anything you post.
Regards and keep on dodging the Corona Balogna hysteria,
P.L.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Soon, every pro will have invisible sweeps and pivots .
Gotta love the bullsh8.

I see Fedora tilting his head often to see the contact point.
Pfft!

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here's something for you to think about. It doesn't have to do with CTE or any other system.

This is going to be pretty simple but it can also be done with more acute cut angles.

Let's say the OB is even with the side pocket and the CB is two diamonds away back toward the head side. The balls are lined up straight to each other to impact the OB halfway between the pocket and first diamond on the foot rail.

If I line up center CB to dead center of the OB can I easily make the OB in the corner pocket without standing back up to get a straight line to the contact point?

What would I have to do to make it?

spidey
could you post a diagram of the layout please?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spiderman,
I recently heard that Fedor Gorst, another great Pro hitter, told another pro that he also sweeps into his shots.
I'm going to hunt down some of his games and throw the slow motion on him and see if he's as sly with it as Aranas.

Funny how when I say that a pro does this or that I can't possibly know what is going on in his head but when you guys hear something about sweeps suddenly they must be using CTE. I have news for you. Even I sweep into my shots -- but it has absolutely nothing to do with CTE.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Funny how when I say that a pro does this or that I can't possibly know what is going on in his head but when you guys hear something about sweeps suddenly they must be using CTE. I have news for you. Even I sweep into my shots -- but it has absolutely nothing to do with CTE.

The bridge hand is the opposite hand.
You can't bridge from the shooting hand side.
Unless you're shooting one handed.
Sweeps, Pfft!
Lowe has zero knowledge what Aranas does.
Just another name drop .

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back FWIW from me. I like to drop in vertically but being it's almost impossible to drop right onto line, I land then shift to center if I have to. Kinda like reverse BHE. I still think CTE is a walk into the forbidden forest at night and I haven't heard anything to make me think different. P2P is my primary base.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
spidey
could you post a diagram of the layout please?

I tried to word it simple enough without a layout. It's a dead straight shot lined up to hit the end rail half way between the corner pocket and first diamond to the left of the pocket.

Here's my post:

Here's something for you to think about. It doesn't have to do with CTE or any other system.

This is going to be pretty simple but it can also be done with more acute cut angles.

Let's say the OB is even with the side pocket and the CB is two diamonds away back toward the head side. The balls are lined up straight to each other to impact the OB halfway between the pocket and first diamond on the foot rail.

If I line up center CB to dead center of the OB can I easily make the OB in the corner pocket without standing back up to get a straight line to the contact point?

Here's a clue...it could be a one word answer or a three word answer depending if you want to be more specific

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I tried to word it simple enough without a layout. It's a dead straight shot lined up to hit the end rail half way between the corner pocket and first diamond to the left of the pocket.

Here's my post:

Here's a clue...it could be a one word answer or a three word answer depending if you want to be more specific

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

........pivot?
or use english to throw it in?

duckie

GregH
Silver Member

Here's my post:

This question is unanswerable.......why........cause no one can see what’s going on in your mind. No one knows how you visualize your shots.

The real sad part is you can not do a simple request to help someone better understand what you are getting at.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
........pivot?
or use english to throw it in?

Bingo...a half tip pivot to the outside will do the trick.

90/90 is all about the pivot. So is shishkabob. The problem with it is the scientists can't make their 2D drawings with math so they just say it's garbage and can't possibly work.

When Ron Vitello was alive there isn't one scientist he wouldn't have taken to a state of flat BROKE. Ron was a heavy duty money player who went up against a lot of the best in NYC on a regular basis and they learned to avoid him from their losses.

A lot of easier fish in the sea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_dJHZiN01A

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
How do you know that those who state they use CTE are really using it?

How can you verify their statement?

You can’t.

You can not know how anyone aims.

Maybe it’s CTE with a little Ghost ball and they don’t realize it.

Maybe it’s CTE with a little Poolology added.

You just don’t know and never can know.

So this idea of stating such and such is using CTE is meaningless.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
How do you know that those who state they use CTE are really using it?

How can you verify their statement?

You can’t.

You can not know how anyone aims.

Maybe it’s CTE with a little Ghost ball and they don’t realize it.

Maybe it’s CTE with a little Poolology added.

You just don’t know and never can know.

So this idea of stating such and such is using CTE is meaningless.

Do you even have a clue what you're talking about? I didn't think so.

Stick to your arrow and just be happy.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same way we believe you to really use or have used the arrow.

Trust.

No one has anything to gain by saying they use CTE.

Some people do lie. They also create straw man arguments and try to make others look foolish by misrepresenting their positions. For instance, nobody said you can't aim by pivoting your cue and play well.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Some people do lie. They also create straw man arguments and try to make others look foolish by misrepresenting their positions. For instance, nobody said you can't aim by pivoting your cue and play well.

Why would anyone lie by saying they use CTE when they don't, knowing the Anti crew is going to jump on them for being idiots and part of a cult?

Which one of the Anti crowd ever promoted/suggested pivoting for any facet of the shooting process or did it themselves? Copy and paste the thread or post.

Man, talk about lying!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would anyone lie by saying they use CTE when they don't, knowing the Anti crew is going to jump on them for being idiots and part of a cult?
Which one of the Anti crowd ever promoted/suggested pivoting for any facet of the shooting process or did it themselves? Copy and paste the thread or post.
Man, talk about lying!
Way to go, you nailed him again.
:thumbup:
(it's just a shame I have to see what he posts when someone replies to his garbage)

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Man, talk about lying!

Dan is a man of his word and said he won't be replying to any of your messages because you're just too nasty. This is Connie, Dan's wife, replying. I'm well versed on the issues but I like to keep it classy, so don't throw any bullsh*t my way.

Read what Dan said about pivoting and then read what you wrote. Classic example of a straw man argument!

Peace and hugs to all!

Connie White*

*:wink:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Dan is a man of his word and said he won't be replying to any of your messages because you're just too nasty. This is Connie, Dan's wife, replying. I'm well versed on the issues but I like to keep it classy, so don't throw any bullsh*t my way.

Read what Dan said about pivoting and then read what you wrote. Classic example of a straw man argument!

Peace and hugs to all!

Connie White
*:wink:

Now tell the truth Mrs. White...Dan is really short for Danielle, correct? And you're the one who wears the pants in the household.

No need to answer since I nailed it, that would make two liars in the family if you said otherwise. :D