LETS SETTLE THIS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! Danny and John Please Read and Consider!!!

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok guys here is the deal. We are going to have two nine foot diamonds downstairs on Wednesday night before the expo. I know John is going down there but am not sure on Danny.

Here is what I am offering.

I am offering both John and Danny a place to play and put things to rest. Now I am not calling anyone out nor am I calling anyone's heart or integrity into question.

I am also offering not one but two referees to control the action and the banter between John and Danny. Both of these referees will be completely impartial and if either player steps out of line they will be warned.

I think we would all like to see this put to rest. If both players are willing to agree to this I am open to ideas on the bet and on the race.

Get back to me.

Charlie

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree!!!!! Its not my business and i'm reluctant to say anything at all, but I going to. What has happened is bad for pool, riverlys in sports are natural and great as it shows the heart and passion of both sides. Pool in this case inst a team sport(we all know that).

It isnt good for anyones image or the overall image of pool to keep fighting verbally for years....

I think the time is up. and ya'll should play. You both will win over alot of fans, and thats what pool needs. there isnt anything going on here neither of you cant handle.

best of luck to everyone involved.

Respectfully,

Eric

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree!!!!! Its not my business and i'm reluctant to say anything at all, but I going to. What has happened is bad for pool, riverlys in sports are natural and great as it shows the heart and passion of both sides. Pool in this case inst a team sport(we all know that).

It isnt good for anyones image or the overall image of pool to keep fighting verbally for years....

I think the time is up. and ya'll should play. You both will win over alot of fans, and thats what pool needs. there isnt anything going on here neither of you cant handle.

best of luck to everyone involved.

Respectfully,

Eric

I agree completely and am willing to provide the venue and equipment plus two referees.

Let me know.

Charlie

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree completely and am willing to provide the venue and equipment plus two referees.

Let me know.

Charlie

Thats a strong offer Charlie, I'm not involved but I do want to thank you for making that avaliable. It shows how much you care, the players should care as much as well. That's what it takes to pull pool out of the gutter. Its so sad to see what our champions earn playing. Chasing tournments, savers going every direction possible just to cover travel expensis-its a discrace. Thanks again.

Best
eric:smile:

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hm, i don t think this wouldn t solve any problem between the 2 guys-- in my opinion no matter like *who s the best* anymore.
Would wonder me if both would *enjoy* to battle each other.

lg
Ingo

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought John already had a game with Eric????

Fatboy and JS might have a Monopoly game or go shoot guns at the range. But we dont have a pool game figured out-not that we ever talked about it. JS is good in my book, so is Danny(although I really dont know him) but I have seen him around since about 92 or 93. I awalys put people in the good column until they give me a reason not to, and for the most part they never do. If I was so mad at he pool world I couldnt get along with most people, I'd figure out something new to do. Get in where you fit in.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Good luck.

We offered them all expenses paid plus a $1000 a man to play a match and it didn't work.

They really really really don't like each other. Not even a little bit.

But hey if you can get them to play for free go for it. I will be the guy jumping off the Scanticon. Because that would be just enough to put me over the edge.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin I was more than willing to offer ten thousand tokens to the winner of the match for next year's Bar Table event. lollollollol

I highly doubt they will play but I figured the least I could do was put it out there.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I don't see the rivalry as bad for the pool world. Honestly I doubt anyone is aware of it except those hardcore enough to read these forums. The average dude who watches ESPN2 to see either jeanette or johnny doesn't know. But if they did they might actually take a new interest in pool.

John's laid out some challenges but I honestly don't think he wants to play. I like him to win but he doesn't have to, and if he does Danny's gonna harrass him to death. Ditto if he loses I guess lol.

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't see the rivalry as bad for the pool world. Honestly I doubt anyone is aware of it except those hardcore enough to read these forums. The average dude who watches ESPN2 to see either jeanette or johnny doesn't know. But if they did they might actually take a new interest in pool.

John's laid out some challenges but I honestly don't think he wants to play. I like him to win but he doesn't have to, and if he does Danny's gonna harrass him to death. Ditto if he loses I guess lol.

thats right creedo,i basically dont want to play because thats what he wants,if he didnt want to play then i would want too.
i know its driving him nuts.he honestly hopes i dont accept he just figures it makes him look like the better player if i dont play.but i might play because i think i can beat him just like ive done most of the times weve played.its just all the b.s. dealing with him

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats right creedo,i basically dont want to play because thats what he wants,if he didnt want to play then i would want too.
i know its driving him nuts.he honestly hopes i dont accept he just figures it makes him look like the better player if i dont play.but i might play because i think i can beat him just like ive done most of the times weve played.its just all the b.s. dealing with him

Im sorry for the name calling but Danny is acting like an assclown and the more I think about it even if you do beat him John he will just come up with something in the area of excuses like

"oh i missed that shot because of my anal glaucoma!" or something like that or even better "I was afraid john was going to throw chalk at me again" !!

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Fatboy and JS might have a Monopoly game or go shoot guns at the range. But we dont have a pool game figured out-not that we ever talked about it. JS is good in my book, so is Danny(although I really dont know him) but I have seen him around since about 92 or 93. I awalys put people in the good column until they give me a reason not to, and for the most part they never do. If I was so mad at he pool world I couldnt get along with most people, I'd figure out something new to do. Get in where you fit in.

Man, I feel stupid, I thought they were talking about JB.

Winston846

Aspiring 14.1 Player
Silver Member
I don't think "rivalry" is the correct term here.

I wouldn't call this a rivalry. It sounds more like compulsive jealousy on DH's part. I'm starting to believe he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.