Chris Nitti

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
My Chris Nitti gambler cue arrived today, and I have to say, Chris does absolutely fantastic work. He completely outdid himself with this cue, and I absolutely couldn't be happier with it.

Chris was an absolutely pleasure to work with, and kept me updated every step of the way in the building process.

I just wanted to personally come on here and give him a shout out for the fantastic work that he does, and the great guy that he is to work with. In a business where we've heard so many times that cue makers are ripping people off, and failing to come through on their orders, Chris has stood head and shoulders above the rest.

Anyone here who is looking to design their dream cue should look no further than Chris Nitti. He can definitely build anything you're looking for, and will do it in an amazingly professional manner.

For anyone who doesn't know, here is his website and contact information.

http://nitticues.com/

Thanks,

Jon

MbMike

Registered
I have an older Nitti cue and have had Chris re-wrap (leather) and build a new shaft for it. He is so easy to deal with, easy to contact and always delivers in a timely fashion. Can't say enough good about his level of service.

MbMike

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw it in the gallery a while back, best looking gambler cue ever imo. Guaranteed great player to boot.

Congrats on a sweet cue.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
My first custom ever was by Mr Nitti.Burl into ebony with ivory details.Very reasonable and a very nice cue.He does excellent work and his prices are reasonable.Another great Florida builder.Must be something in the water :smile: If you read this DrGonzo,how long was the build time? Thanks and have a great weekend.Enjoy the Gambler cue.
Marc

kenny_74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was recommended to Chris by a friend and I have my first custom on order. I can't wait til its done but have to wait a year. He only charged $100 upfront which is nice. As everyone has pointed out he is great to work with

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
My first custom ever was by Mr Nitti.Burl into ebony with ivory details.Very reasonable and a very nice cue.He does excellent work and his prices are reasonable.Another great Florida builder.Must be something in the water :smile: If you read this DrGonzo,how long was the build time? Thanks and have a great weekend.Enjoy the Gambler cue.
Marc

I think from first phone call to delivery it was about 18 months...lots of progress pics and communication along the way. :)

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
I think from first phone call to delivery it was about 18 months...lots of progress pics and communication along the way. :)

Thank you Doctor.Wow,I didn't know it was up to 18 months.I guess when you build a really nice cue at a reasonable price,people notice ;)
Marc

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
Thank you Doctor.Wow,I didn't know it was up to 18 months.I guess when you build a really nice cue at a reasonable price,people notice ;)
Marc

I can't say for certain, but I would guess something simpler, without the scrimshaw, would be a shorter wait. All the inlays on mine basically had to be made from scratch.

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Chris built my first custom, and 5 others since.
Chris is a great guy and a true craftsman.

-J

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It can take awhile......I started my cue last July and was told it should reach me next month.
Something akin to 10-11 months. The wait seems even longer when you decide to curtail
all progress photos of your cue. I feel fortunate because a year and a half would seem like
an eternity.....depending upon when you ordered the cue, it could involve a change of 2 years
chronologically from the original order date.....Wow.... it sounds even longer that way.

Matt B.

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
It can take awhile......I started my cue last July and was told it should reach me next month.
Something akin to 10-11 months. The wait seems even longer when you decide to curtail
all progress photos of your cue. I feel fortunate because a year and a half would seem like
an eternity.....depending upon when you ordered the cue, it could involve a change of 2 years
chronologically from the original order date.....Wow.... it sounds even longer that way.

Matt B.

Mine felt like it took forever, but it was WELL worth the wait. :smile:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Mine felt like it took forever, but it was WELL worth the wait. :smile:

Believe me, you have the coolest gambler cue that I've seen. The triple 7's just set it off and it was well worth the wait.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
gorgeous cue
you lucky guy
:thumbup:
i have 2 nittis nowhere as fancy as yours
4 points with veneeers and inlays in the points and butt
and an ebony hoppe with an ivory joint
dont remember for sure but around 6 -9months was the build time
that was a few years ago
he was great to work with
strongly recommend chris to anyone looking to buy a custom cue cue

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Believe me, you have the coolest gambler cue that I've seen. The triple 7's just set it off and it was well worth the wait.

I agree with you, coolest gambler out there for sure. It would still be a sweet cue without the triple 7's, but they definitely put it over the top.

DrGonzo

As your attorney...
Silver Member
Here are a couple more pictures with how the joint and the ring work turned out. He made sure the rings on the joint and the shaft matched up evenly, and then he rotated the suits throughout the rest of the cue. Little details like this were some of the reasons I was so impressed with working with Chris. When he made the dice for the butt sleeve, he tilted them slightly, so it appears they are tumbling, just like in the points. Another small detail was that he had all the dice throughout the cue add up to 7. :)