(3) Gold Crown III - Priced to Sell @ $800 Each - Orange County, NY

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
(3) Gold Crown III - Priced to Sell @ $750 Each ($2000 for all 3)- Orange County, NY

For Sale - (3) Gold Crown III (4.5 X 9ft) 3 piece slate tables, with ball returns.

Former pool room tables, these are priced to sell @ $750 each, or take all 3 for $2000.

Tables are dissasembled (all fasteners separately sorted and bagged) and ready for easy pick up from local storage unit.

PM or email to ronaldroeder@msn.com

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

Last edited:

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sunday morning bump.

If you have been waiting for the right opportunity to pick up a Brunswick Gold Crown, now is the time!

I need the space back in my storage unit, and these tables are priced accordingly.

victorcubed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Haven't posted here in a while, but had to sign on to say wow what a deal!:eek:

If only you were in California, I would buy one instantly! :thumbup:

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
shot in the dark, but would you be willing to sell just a ball return system? If so, please shoot me a PM with a price. Heck of a good deal on the tables! Good luck to you.

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
shot in the dark, but would you be willing to sell just a ball return system? If so, please shoot me a PM with a price. Heck of a good deal on the tables! Good luck to you.
Unless I get several inquires that would warrant parting out one of the tables, I am looking to sell these complete.

If you are only looking for the ball return, try Ken at Classic Billiards - http://www.classicbilliards.net/

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Once to the top for the afternoon.
I challenge you to find a better table deal!

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
To the top again to start the weekend.
Somebody out there must be looking for this deal on a Gold Crown!