Superior Cues

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I want to give a shout out to Martin Bick. I have a JD Cue made in 2011 that I bought used about eight months ago. The leather wrap was looking a little worst for ware. So I took it to my cue repairman to be replaced and when he pulled the wrap off we found that the channel was really deep. And he didn't have any leather that was thick enough. So I emailed Superior Cues and asked if they could make me a Spanish Bull wrap .045" to .050" thick. This was on a Saturday morning. That afternoon I got an email with Martin's phone number on it. I call him and he said that he could make me a piece of leather and get it out that day. It came out .048", perfect. Looks great. Thanks.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Martin has gone put of his way to assist me, even at times when he wasn't going to be selling me what I was looking to get.
He's really a class act & is genuinely just the type of guy you'd like at your first handshake. He's also very honest & trustworthy.

Matt B.

gehawe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I second that in every aspect! :thumbup2::thumbup2:

I went all the way from Germany to meet him. He is a strong pillar in the pool society and keeping the good spirit up!

Gerhard

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Martin is awesome. We are in the middle of a challenging transaction, that is outside of anyone's control, and Martin has always been very proactive in trying to make sure I am happy. There is no question I will do several transactions with Martin, and has my highest recommendation for anyone considering getting a cue or blank from him.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Martin

I have been watching his for sale threads for years ,
Been thinking of buying some shaft wood and handle wood from him.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Martin is a great businessman and person to deal with, his conduct is as nice and genuine as the cues he sells.

Neil

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to read some positive things here once in a while :)
I just ordered a bunch of wraps from Martin and the service was great.

MarkDT

Bubbalicious
Silver Member
I have the great fortune of having a personal relationship with Martin. I play pool with him on most Thursdays and have been to his home numerous times. I can verify that his MAIN objective in his transactions is to make sure his customer is always happy. He runs his business the way a business should be run, under promise and over deliver. If you are in the market for pool related items, Superior Cues should be your first call.

MarkDT

Bubbalicious
Silver Member
I have the pleasure of having a personal relationship with Martin. I play pool with him on most Thursdays and have been to his home numerous times. i can verify that his MAIN objective in his transactions is to make sure his customer is happy. Martin runs his business the way a business should be run, under promise and over deliver. If you are in the market for pool related items Superior Cues should be your first call.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
You mean I'm not the only one Martin has gone miles out of his way to make happy? :)

As everyone has said, he is top-notch!

best,
brian kc

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the great fortune of having a personal relationship with Martin. I play pool with him on most Thursdays and have been to his home numerous times. I can verify that his MAIN objective in his transactions is to make sure his customer is always happy. He runs his business the way a business should be run, under promise and over deliver. If you are in the market for pool related items, Superior Cues should be your first call.
Things like this,I will remember,thanks !!!