Balabushka continuation cues

Dennis O

I am trying to find out if the new cues are worth the money and is the quality there .I haven't been able to find any comments if liked or disliked anywhere I open to any opinions regarding this I really like the classic look and feel thanks for your help

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Pete Tascarella is carrying on George's legacy, but Goorge had older wood, and George's personal knowledge.

Are you talking about investment, or playability?

Honesty if it playability, most Cue is the hand of a skilled play, will play better then a banger with a 20K Black Bore. Indian V/s Arrow. I will be on Indian, not banger with expensive arrow.:groucho:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I am trying to find out if the new cues are worth the money and is the quality there .I haven't been able to find any comments if liked or disliked anywhere I open to any opinions regarding this I really like the classic look and feel thanks for your help

I would wait....the tribute cues from Japan were good...rumor is the new ones are made in
China.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would wait....the tribute cues from Japan were good...rumor is the new ones are made in
China.
Not rumor. All the Balabushka clones are made in China now. Last ADAM built's were in 2010-ish.If you want that style call Garten Bierbower. GREAT cues built the right way. The Chinese-built models are good cues but imo are way overpriced. A Bierbower 4pt will run you around $1300 and are really nice. https://www.bierbowercues.com/

Last edited:

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
They are made in China now. But when they first came out they were made by Adam in Japan. You want to find NOS cues that say they are made in Japan.

Look on E-bay.