Acquiring Excellence in Pool

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Acquiring Excellence in Pool-$5.99!

The Target Ball Concept ................Now available in Print! from Amazon!

The Target Ball Concept $ 5.99 ebook
is the first book in the Acquiring Excellence in Pool Series. For sale at Amazon.com Information is located at http://aimisthegameinpool.com

An extremely strong aiming technique developed from 2005 to 2018. Easy to learn and very user friendly.
All original material in print nowhere else! Game changing concepts.

I put 13yrs into making sure I had the easiest to learn techniques and also be a pathway toward Side Spin for just. $5.99
Shot Making will be something you will better understand.

It's hard to go wrong with $5.99!

Go to Amazon and search Robin E Kelly or Pool Aiming and all of my books come up in one screen.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! for $5.99!

Acquiring.Exel.in.Pool.02.rev2 - Copy Resized.jpg

Last edited:

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not yet

Do you have a link for a hard paper copy or is it only for the Kindle down loads?

I don't have any paper copies of these just yet. I hope to have those within the next year but with the price of paper the prices will be higher, but thanks for asking.

The ebooks can be downloaded to a computer and read with the free Kindle app.

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not very familiar with Kindle books personally or if there is an ability to print them out. Nor do I know if you as the author would want someone to print out a copy of your e-book or not for usage table side. If you were ok with that than you may want to consider publishing it in pdf format. Acrobat reader is also available for free across all the major operating systems. It is likely distributed with the commercially purchased computers as well. If it was in pdf format a customer could print out the e-book and create their own hard copy of it. They could even place them in sheet protectors in a binder if they wanted to. Granted, it would not look as good as a professionally bound copy which you could still offer at an increased price. It would however circumvent additional costs to you while still providing a way for the customers to obtain a printed out copy they could have with them at the table without access to a special reader or computer.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Print Books

Kevin,
I should have print books way ahead of my deadline which is February 2017. Of course they will cost a little more than the downloads but I wanted to make them available as soon as I could.

Thank you.

I am not very familiar with Kindle books personally or if there is an ability to print them out. Nor do I know if you as the author would want someone to print out a copy of your e-book or not for usage table side. If you were ok with that than you may want to consider publishing it in pdf format. Acrobat reader is also available for free across all the major operating systems. It is likely distributed with the commercially purchased computers as well. If it was in pdf format a customer could print out the e-book and create their own hard copy of it. They could even place them in sheet protectors in a binder if they wanted to. Granted, it would not look as good as a professionally bound copy which you could still offer at an increased price. It would however circumvent additional costs to you while still providing a way for the customers to obtain a printed out copy they could have with them at the table without access to a special reader or computer.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Robin,

Just awaiting word from you where to send payment. I'm ready to be your first print order.
I am reading "Banking With The Beard" at the moment and look forward to see your work.

Matt B.

Wieguns

Banger
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I interpreting your site correctly that your book of "flight of the cue ball" contains the information from acquiring the excellence in pool?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Am I interpreting your site correctly that your book of "flight of the cue ball" contains the information from acquiring the excellence in pool?

The 9.99 ebook does. I am in the process of updating the material that should separate those two books and update The Flight of the Cue Ball with a simplification
that is worth waiting for. I expect to also be in print on demand on Amazon within two weeks. The copies may be a little more expensive due to print costs but they will be in 8.5 x 11 and worth the wait.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Robin,

It's great to see you are releasing printed books.and I'm looking forward to the future release
of Robbing the Bank Shot (The Acquiring Excellence in Pool Series Book 3 that's currently
available only in Kindle edition.