Mezz Cue

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where is the best place to buy a Mezz cue nowadays? Specifically I am looking at the EC7-P2 cue. I understand MezzUsa has a sale going on. Just want to make sure I touch all the bases here.

r/DCP

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where is the best place to buy a Mezz cue nowadays? Specifically I am looking at the EC7-P2 cue. I understand MezzUsa has a sale going on. Just want to make sure I touch all the bases here.

r/DCP

mezzusa.com is probably your best bet.

Scrunge19

Registered
I've dealt with Brian at JJ Cues a few times and he's been great to work with. He even special ordered me Mezz products that he didn't even carry.

MezzUSA is good as well. I ordered an EC7 from them several months ago and although the cue came with a tiny, tiny chip in the butt cap finish, they made it right with no issues.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

r/DCP
I would check Mezzusa.com (Caroline is whom I’ve always dealt with) or JJcue.com (Judy has always been my contact there). I’ve always had nothing but first class customer service from both. Which ever one of those two gives you a better price for the particular cue you want is who I would go with.

BigFish23

Registered
ManningCues.com also carries Mezz. I've read good things about that site, although the last two cues I've tried to order from him were out of stock and I was only informed after the order was processed.

PoolDawg has a limited number of Mezz cues, only some AXI and ZZ models. They don't have the EC7 or EC9 lines.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

r/DCP

PM sent.....:)