Where are the Large # of Table Rooms at Nowadays?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Been lots of changes going on the last few years. So where are the large table venues at these days? Does anyone have in excess of 15 tables anymore?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been lots of changes going on the last few years. So where are the large table venues at these days? Does anyone have in excess of 15 tables anymore?
15 big tables? Probably not many of those left. Place i play in Tulsa has 13: 10-GC4's, 1-DiamondProAm, 2-Diamond Pros(ex-CamelTour tables). Magoo's. Nice joint.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

Both of our local rooms have more than fifteen. I frequent East Ridge Billiards has ten Diamond seven footers, eight Diamond nine footers and two Gold Crown Fives. At one time, plans were in place to expand adding another nine seven footers and ten additional Gold Crowns. Don't think that is going to happen now. Don't think there is a room in Vegas with fewer than fifteen tables either. At least none I am aware of.

Lyn

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
DC, San Antone and the Liberty Town, Boston and Baton Rouge
Tulsa, Austin, Oklahoma City, Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Most of my local rooms in New York City have more than 15 and they're all 9 footers.

Off the top of my head, Amsterdam Billiards has 26 tables, Steinway has 20 plus, and Society with 19.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Chris's Billiards in Chicago, over 50 tables! Pool, 3 Cushion & Snooker.

Also, Romine's High Pockets in Milwaukee, they have over 45 tables.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man this is awesome. The number goes up with each post. Good to know they're still out there.

RCnotcola

Registered
Shooters Billiards in Burnsville, Minnesota has 64 tables! About 40 of them are 9ft while the rest are 7ft with a few 8ft's.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might be off a table or 2 on the gold crowns and valleys . 12 gold crowns ...2- 9 foot diamonds.....11 valleys and 2-7foot diamonds. After Tracy took over he removed some seating added the 4 diamonds...expanded into the area formerly occupied by a restaurant next door.

mrgoob

Registered
Smokin' Cue, Charlotte, NC

16 tables, all 9'. (pretty sure the following is correct)
2 Brunswick Anniversary, 10 Gold Crown, 4 Diamond.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sort of off topic but not would you guys mind posting what the hourly rates are in the respective area for comparison!
Thanks

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bluegrass Billiards just opened in Philly near Grant and the Boulevard. 26 Gold Crowns and 16 Valleys.

gcmortal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a few more

Cue Ball, Salem OR. 22 tables including the 2 5x10 snookers and the carom table. One oversized 8, rest are 9'. Anniversaries with a couple Centennials.

Bull Shooter's, Phoenix, AZ. 42 tables.

Sam's Hollywood Billiards, Portland, OR. 15 tables.

Shooter's, Olathe, KS. 41 tables.

Hard Times, Sacramento, CA. 31 tables.

1pocket

Steve Booth
Gold Member
Silver Member
California Billiards in Fremont CA -- if they have not already been mentioned.

Even in New England, Snookers in Providence has more than 15 9' tables

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brass Tap & Billiards in Raleigh, NC.

-14 Gold Crowns
-4 action/tighter tables: 1x GC, 1x Red Label Pro & 2x Blue Label Pro-Ams
-3x 7' Valleys

Keith