The Action Report & Keith McCready

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I would love to see them do something with Keith,he is such a colorful player,i just am wondering who would be someone he could match up with for the cash who is fun to watch also.Any suggestions?

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
well...

you might want to make it to the derby! or you can watch it on ppv! just a hint for you !:cool:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
bignasty said:
you might want to make it to the derby! or you can watch it on ppv! just a hint for you !:cool:
Haha you bignasty dirty dog you,i will look forward to seeing Keith if you guys are putting together a match with Keith in it,alittle one on one for the cash,i think heads up gambling would suit Keith more then the tourneys. :)

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fast Lenny said:
i just am wondering who would be someone he could match up with for the cash who is fun to watch also.Any suggestions?

There are a few colorful players, and they don't have to be champions for this to be well-publicized. I would love to see alot of weight and trash talking here. Hey, I might even play JAMs mystery boyfriend if the game was right.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iba7467 said:
There are a few colorful players, and they don't have to be champions for this to be well-publicized. I would love to see alot of weight and trash talking here. Hey, I might even play JAMs mystery boyfriend if the game was right.

You aren't going to play anything. Pocket pool, maybe!:eek: ;) :D

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bignasty said:

A little birdie told me something might be on the horizon. :D

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Madden said:
Can't wait to see it and of course hear it.:) :D :)

I get to hear him chirping every morning when I rise and shine. Some people have roosters to wake them up, but me, I've got a genuine pool chirper. He is one of a kind! :D

JAM

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea. Keith would be my first choice too, followed by the mouth of the south, Scotty Townsend, on a bar box. Sounds like a freakin monster movie.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Great idea. Keith would be my first choice too, followed by the mouth of the south, Scotty Townsend, on a bar box. Sounds like a freakin monster movie.

That would be great. I'd love to see two rail bettor commentators. Just throw all the stake horses in the booth. Might get to listen to someone betting a fortune on a two-rail kick. Derby City is an action extravaganza, and I think the non-attending public should get to see more of it.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Earthquake & Pickle

I think that they should have Keith play Bobby Pickle...and they could mic them both :eek: That could be fun to listen to!

jnav447

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Great choice. How about a race to 20 games or 20 beers, whichever comes first?

Perk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to see Keith vs: Kirkwood/Bowman/Matlock/Walden on a barbox.

Anyone of the above would be fun to watch.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All Of Them!

Perk said:
I would like to see Keith vs: Kirkwood/Bowman/Matlock/Walden on a barbox.

Anyone of the above would be fun to watch.

I would pay to watch any or all of them.

Ken

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PIRANHA said:
Great match up but Scotty doesn't do that much talking, does he?

SAY WHAY???!!!

Scotty, not talk? He just might be the only human capable of shuting the Keither up.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone said "twenty beers" earlier in this thread. I have been betting on Keith playing ten ahead for fifteen hundred and drank beer for beer with him (I was going to the bar while he was playing). Twenty? Think again. Ten before the set, and the set lasted for over eight hours. Twenty? Not even close. Almost double that.