Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Where have all the Ladies gone?
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
Old
  (#76)
Dunnn51
Wait for something good
Dunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond reputeDunnn51 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-29-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
I know you're not stereo-typing, 'cause it wasn't a double post.
LOL !

You and Trampster in the same thread makes for a lively time.

" If I had 8 hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend 6 sharpening my axe" ~~~ Abraham Lincoln

The memories of a man in his old-age, are the deeds of a man in his prime. ~~~ Pink Floyd.

Old
  (#77)
Tramp Steamer
One Pocket enthusiast.
Tramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond repute

04-29-2016, 09:28 PM

Thank you, my friend, for the kind words. I may be funny (at times), but pt has way more class.
I hope that Miss Trigger, JAM, Pink, Juicy, and all the others stick with us. Their contributions are always insightful, to the point, and meaningful. We'd damn sure miss 'em if they were gone.
Besides, if they did go I'd have to look at you, pt, Cuebuddy, and Joey all the time and there isn't that much Peptol-Bismol in the world.

Steamer Cue Sports Ltd. Purveyor of two fine quality cues, the Miracle, and the Wonder. Our motto says it all: "If it's a good cue, it's a Wonder." "If it's a straight cue, it's a Miracle."

I am a member in good standing in the Lock Society as: Tramp Lock.

Old
  (#78)
justinb386
Banned
justinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond repute

04-30-2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkridder View Post
Hello ladies.
Lol, I really love that HBO TV show. They canceled an amazing show, that was really funny. Sorry for the troll post.

Old
  (#79)
justinb386
Banned
justinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond repute

04-30-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
It's my observation that some ladies post on AzBilliards for different reasons.

I used to come on AzBilliards daily to read about the pool news and check out what's happening around the world. I could care less whose aiming method is best or what's for sale.

Unfortunately, the moderating on the forum cannot thwart multiple-identitied and banned members posting, and so the anonymous people who enjoy this kind of thing continue to pepper threads with sarcasm and attacks on members who only come here to enjoy pool.

It's quite sad. Fast Larry destroyed the unmoderated Google Group known as RSB, and the RSB-ers came here to the moderated pool forum known as AzBilliards. Now we have multiple-identitied and banned members posting on a moderated forum, and they ruin the atmosphere for quite a few, which is why many of us now post regularly on Facebook.

The main news page on the AzBilliards website is still great. I enjoy reading the pool news here, but it is no longer fun to quite a few people today to hang out on this forum as long as the multiple-identied and banned members posting continue to jump in and out of threads. In forum culture, they call this "trolling."
If the previous banned members are known and identified, then why are they allowed to continue posting. If the forum was moderated better, then maybe there would be less idiots posting . Many people have really hurt my feelings so many times on this forum (and I do not understand why the mods allow members to reply the way they do to me), but I still love this forum. It is a very interesting forum, and there is still a lot of interesting posts to read and reply to. Overall, I still think it is a great forum. You just need to be very careful about what you post, so that the trolls do not have a good reason to bash you in their replies.

Old
  (#80)
justinb386
Banned

04-30-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I have reported it to moderators numerous times.

AzBilliards will always be a favorite of many, like yourself. Your kind words are always such a joy to read. That's what makes AzBilliards what it is today in 2015.
Maybe most of the mods just do not care, or do not agree with what you think. That is just my guess.

Old
  (#81)
RobertaAgnor
AzB Silver Member
RobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond reputeRobertaAgnor has a reputation beyond repute

05-01-2016, 08:11 AM

I pop on here from time to time but am mostly not on much anymore. Hope everyone has been doing well!

Roberta L. (Agnor) Clark

Old
  (#82)
Tramp Steamer
One Pocket enthusiast.
Tramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond repute

05-01-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertaAgnor View Post
I pop on here from time to time but am mostly not on much anymore. Hope everyone has been doing well!

Roberta, I'm so sorry I left you off the list. Sometimes my memory is as short as my......

Steamer Cue Sports Ltd. Purveyor of two fine quality cues, the Miracle, and the Wonder. Our motto says it all: "If it's a good cue, it's a Wonder." "If it's a straight cue, it's a Miracle."

Old
  (#83)
JAM
USA, ALL THE WAY!
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

05-01-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinb386 View Post
Maybe most of the mods just do not care, or do not agree with what you think. That is just my guess.
And some of the female members may not agree with what banned members posting and trolls think. You know, the kind that likes to leave flippant remarks in threads that resemble rabbit droppings. But that is just my guess.

Old
  (#84)
JAM
USA, ALL THE WAY!
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

05-01-2016, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinb386 View Post
If the previous banned members are known and identified, then why are they allowed to continue posting. If the forum was moderated better, then maybe there would be less idiots posting . Many people have really hurt my feelings so many times on this forum (and I do not understand why the mods allow members to reply the way they do to me), but I still love this forum. It is a very interesting forum, and there is still a lot of interesting posts to read and reply to. Overall, I still think it is a great forum. You just need to be very careful about what you post, so that the trolls do not have a good reason to bash you in their replies.
I had to go back in this thread to realize the post that you have highlighted came from May 2015. Yes, 2015.

What a difference a year makes! Facebook is booming with cool pool reads today. I come on this forum from time to time, but not every day anymore. Maybe two or three times a week, if that. I used to come on this forum a dozen or more times each and every day.

Old
  (#85)
JAM
USA, ALL THE WAY!

05-01-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertaAgnor View Post
I know where to find you, Roberta!

Old
  (#86)
JAM
USA, ALL THE WAY!

05-01-2016, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp Steamer View Post
Thank you, my friend, for the kind words. I may be funny (at times), but pt has way more class.
I hope that Miss Trigger, JAM, Pink, Juicy, and all the others stick with us. Their contributions are always insightful, to the point, and meaningful. We'd damn sure miss 'em if they were gone.
Besides, if they did go I'd have to look at you, pt, Cuebuddy, and Joey all the time and there isn't that much Peptol-Bismol in the world.
A day's worth of postings on the Main Forum used to span 3 pages. Today, when I check in, I have noticed that 3 days' worth of postings fit 2 pages in the Main Forum. It's very telling about the activity this forum generates today. Most members for whatever reason have emigrated to Facebook for their pool smut.

Of course, AzBilliards will always be a mainstay for reading about pool, but Facebook is reaching a much larger array of pool peeps from around the world. There are many, many pool groups for buying and selling, video streams, pro player fan pages, tournaments, and more.

I don't care for the software on Facebook as much as this forum's software, but the majority of posts on Facebook are upbeat and interesting. There aren't too many flame threads that I've read. I guess it is because most people on Facebook post under their name and don't hide behind the monitor that feel as though they can post ugly and mean-spirited words just because they are anonymous.

Old
  (#87)
Tramp Steamer
One Pocket enthusiast.

05-01-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
A day's worth of postings on the Main Forum used to span 3 pages. Today, when I check in, I have noticed that 3 days' worth of postings fit 2 pages in the Main Forum. It's very telling about the activity this forum generates today. Most members for whatever reason have emigrated to Facebook for their pool smut.

Of course, AzBilliards will always be a mainstay for reading about pool, but Facebook is reaching a much larger array of pool peeps from around the world. There are many, many pool groups for buying and selling, video streams, pro player fan pages, tournaments, and more.

I don't care for the software on Facebook as much as this forum's software, but the majority of posts on Facebook are upbeat and interesting. There aren't too many flame threads that I've read. I guess it is because most people on Facebook post under their name and don't hide behind the monitor that feel as though they can post ugly and mean-spirited words just because they are anonymous.
I agree, but I know little about Facebook. It's way too large a herd of sheep for me, and I've never cared to participate. I prefer the anonymity of a forum plus the ability to jump into a thread whenever you feel like it, whether it be once a day, or once a week.
Regardless, I'm glad we have the ladies we do. It gives the place a little class.

Old
  (#88)
JuicyGirl
Scroll Lock- Juicy Style
JuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyGirl has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

05-02-2016, 05:11 PM

ZzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz

What you talking about Willis?

I've been out with life and stuff. Just got invited to a league again. Seems the black widow is half owner of the Tampa APA league.

What Jam said. Were on FB

JG

The game of billiards has destroyed my naturally sweet disposition.
Mark Twain- Speech, April 24, 1906

Old
  (#89)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

05-02-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp Steamer View Post
Not going anywhere

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: