Cases!

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have a ton of cases, but I am starting this out with the three Volturi cases I had with me at the time.

1 Ball = Sons of Anarchy case (like new condition, used for storage) - $700 shipped

2 Ball = Volturi case (like new condition, used for storage) - $450 shipped

3 Ball = Volturi case (used condition, used for player cues) - $275 shipped

I can send and would insist on additional pictures of these cases. Please PM me with interest and I will get back with you.

It has been a while since I have listed anything for sale, please contact Cleiton Rocha as a reference regarding me. Thank you.

All these cases are 3 x 6

Trades will be considered.

**I have plenty of cases left I need to list, so there are plenty more**

Attachments

• IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,872
  • IMG_2195.jpg
    IMG_2195.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,845
  • IMG_2194.jpg
    IMG_2194.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,819
  • IMG_2206.jpg
    IMG_2206.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,822
  • IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,860
Last edited:

xXGEARXx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
What cases are left in this post, and what other cases do you have for sale?

All of these are left at the moment. I also have 2 x 4 cases, 1 x 2 cases. I'm not sure what you are looking for. Send me a PM and I can share more and see if we can find a fit for you.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a ton of cases, but I am starting this out with the three Volturi cases I had with me at the time.

1 Ball = Sons of Anarchy case (like new condition, used for storage) - $700 shipped

2 Ball = Volturi case (like new condition, used for storage) - $450 shipped

3 Ball = Volturi case (used condition, used for player cues) - $275 shipped

I can send and would insist on additional pictures of these cases. Please PM me with interest and I will get back with you.

It has been a while since I have listed anything for sale, please contact Cleiton Rocha as a reference regarding me. Thank you.

All these cases are 3 x 6

Trades will be considered.

**I have plenty of cases left I need to list, so there are plenty more**
Hey beautiful cases, I see there you said you have tons of cases, by Any chance would you have a old school 2x2 box case? Thanks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be interested in a 2x4 box case please tell me you have one available with my name on it! Thanks for getting back to me. Can you send me a picture of what you have and the price you want.im a serious buyer. Thanks again