Darren Appleton - Complete Career Interview

The8BallPoolPod

Registered
Hi all,

My pal and I recorded an interview with Darren Appleton earlier this year for our Podcast @8ballpodcast on Twitter. We've just uploaded it to Youtube, it covers everything you'd probably want to know about Darren, and also stuff you probably not know including his hustling across America when no one knew who he was.

If you enjoy this let us know, we also recorded one with Chris Melling.

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

My pal and I recorded an interview with Darren Appleton earlier this year for our Podcast @the8ballpoolpo1 on Twitter. We've just uploaded it to Youtube, it covers everything you'd probably want to know about Darren, and also stuff you probably not know including his hustling across America when no one knew who he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc96UIcD8A8&feature=youtu.be

If you enjoy this let us know, we also recorded one with Chris Melling.

Would love to hear Chris Melling

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
i love hearing these accents.

Are these people from Earth.

I haven't traveled much outside my home town.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He used to post on this forum and answered a question I asked once.

We need him to return and start posting again.

The8BallPoolPod

Registered
We are releasing on 03/11 a career retrospective with Kelly Fisher! We hope everyone finds it an interesting listen! It's on Spotify/Apple etc.

The8BallPoolPod

Registered
We've just released a Mosconi Cup Preview show with Emily Frazer, Chris Melling and Jim Wych.

It has our predictions and some cool inside stories on the event including some beef between a member of Team USA and Team Europe. You can catch it on Spotify, Apple etc. Hope everyone enjoys it!

The8BallPoolPod

Registered
We've just released an episode with Florian Kohler, and have coming up next The Duchess of Doom Allison Fisher with just an unbelievably honest look back at her career. Hope you like it, available via Spotify, Apple Podcasts etc. :)

The8BallPoolPod

Registered
Just released an episode with Karl Boyes, has some really interesting things to say about Team USA and why it went wrong at the Mosconi. Also clears up the Joey Grey stuff.