How To Issue iTrader Feedback

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
317   0   0
EDIT: AZB has had a major overhaul including the iTrader feedback function and it has become much easier to use so I will shorten the instructions below to reflect those changes.

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZB'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

Once a transaction has been completed you can rate your buyer/seller/trade partner, as follows:

Go to any post that person has made and hover your mouse over either their avatar or their AZB name and this will open a window which provides some basic info and stats for that member. At the Lower Right side of that window you will see "Add Feedback" and you will click there.

This will open a new window with five very easy sections to complete, one of which is optional (Deal URL) and two are simple mouse clicks indicating whether you were the buyer, the seller, or if it was a trade and then whether the experience was positive, neutral or negative.

The field marked "Short Review" is the comment that will appear for all to see and the one marked "Comment" will just be for the person you did business with to see.

Once you have completed the steps above, simply click the "Add Feedback" buttone at the bottom of the window and that's it, you have just added feedback to their profile. 👏

Happy buying, selling, and trading! 😄

Best,
Brian kc

Last edited:

Coondogg

Just looking...
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I didnt see your post earlier.

Did you figure out how to post iTrader?

Feel free to pm me with any questions you have.

best,
brian kc

I could very well be mistaken as I seem to be told that I am quite frequently, but I get the feeling that after reading both posts, he may just be kidding. Your instructions are very thorough and easy to folllow, and I wish more people took the time to properly explain things, but in any case, I read your post, then his, then laughed. I took it as a joke, but then again, I'm probably just wrong...as usual...:grin:

-DC

Bigbrown66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just purchased a cue from a member on here and don’t see an I trader rating by his avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
317   0   0
I just purchased a cue from a member on here and don’t see an I trader rating by his avatar

look below any az member's name or avatar if they have one and you will see a box containing the following info:

status

vcash

iTrader

if you look at the one that says iTrader, it will have 2 numbers there, the one on the left indicating how many iTrader ratings have been posted for that member and the one on the right will be the percentage that were positive.

if you click on the left number (even if it is a zero) you will be taken to another page for that member where near the top left it will let you click on "Submit iTrader For xxxx" and from there you can follow the more detailed instructions written in the first post of this sticky.

best,
brian kc.

Last edited:

Bigbrown66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
look below any az mamber's name or avatar if they have one and you will see a box containing the following info:

status

vcash

iTrader

if you look at the one that says iTrader, it will have 2 numbers there, the one on the left indicating how many iTrader ratings have been posted for that member and the one on the right will be the percentage that were positive.

if you click on the left number (even if it is a zero) you will be taken to another page for that member where near the top left it will let you click on "Submit iTrader For xxxx" and from there you can follow the more detailed instructions written in the first post of this sticky.

best,
brian kc.

Just went and looked...don’t see v cash or I trader... but over 4k posts

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
317   0   0
Just went and looked...don’t see v cash or I trader... but over 4k posts

if you would, please post the az members name so I can have a look or, if you prefer, press the red report button at the bottom left side of this post and ask a moderator to advise you on why you can not see an iTrader listed for that particular member.

best,
brian kc

TobeyWobey

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So quick question from a new member. I've done a couple of deals with people and they've left positive feedback. I can see it when I click on my profile, but it does not appear in the ratings to the left. Any ideas why?
Screenshot 2022-04-21 094048.png