Changes in the bump rules

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, we had someone code a modification to hopefully help with the bump issues.

First off. We have turned back on the ability to reply to threads. However, replying to a thread will not bump it. (Or at least it shouldn't bump it)

After 48 hours, the original poster of a thread can go to the "thread tools" menu at the top of his thread and click on "bump". That should move the message to the top without needing to actually reply to the message.

Please understand that WE ARE TESTING THIS. If it works, then we will stick with it. It is not the end of the world. It is just something we are testing to try to resolve the bump issues here.

Mike

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice! I like the ability to make comments and have a conversation in a thread without bumping. This is a good change in my opinion, and thanks for making it happen!

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Sounds like a plan...

I just used the bump in the tools and it beats the 10 character minimum... :)

JV

tbayplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Can't seem to reply to one of my threads, trying to add more pics but it says I got to wait a day due to just bumping it today

Last edited:

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Just wanted to say thanks for doing this Mike...I missed the interaction in the Sale threads...some great information (along with the "oohs and ahhhs") can once again be expressed...without the abuse of people bumping one thread to the top every 10 minutes! :thumbup:

Tarheel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for doing this. I have really missed the comments in the WFS section. I also believe this will entice sellers of the upper end cues to post more. At least I hope so.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Is there a way to BUMP from the app? Otherwise I'm stuck with my laptop at the pool hall which hurts my back...

24989edfc22486361a1bab2c95bc4ae8.jpg

Posted by the Tapatalk app.....................

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Is there a way to BUMP from the app? Otherwise I'm stuck with my laptop at the pool hall which hurts my back...

I'm still figuring the same... Good implementation though..

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, it will not work in the app.

See what happens if you reply using the app though.

Mike