1/2 GTF Cases For Sale - Remaining Stock Update

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   1
Here are new 1x2 GTF leather cases.
My supplies are starting to get very limited. Get em now before they are gone.
Never to be made again.
These are great cases guys at a very reasonable price. I’ve sold hundreds on Az since I acquired them. People love them.
Some of these I have multiples left. Some are the last ones.
They all come with a felt cover bag.
All the Fellini lock styles come with a key.
Thanks
Cases 1-3 are rolled leather tops and bottoms with Fellini style locking latch
$265 shipped Conus

Cases 4-5 are both rolled leather tops and bottoms
$245 shipped Conus

Cases 6 through the Joint cap are all resin top and bottoms
$225 shipped Conus

Cases stock remaining (once gone, forever gone, never to made again)
#1 - sold out
#2 - Multiple Left
#3 - Multiple Left
#4 - Last One
#5 - 2 Left
#6 - sold out
#7 - sold out
#8 - 2 Left
#9 - sold out
#10 - Last One
#11 - 2 Left
#12 - Last One
#13 - 2 Left
#14 - Last One
#15 - 2 Left
Cue Ball - sold out
Both Blue Chalks - 2 Left
Tan Chalk - sold out
Joint Cap - 2 Left

Last edited:

eddieindetroit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sweet cases. May I ask what holds the lid on, in the example of the cases without the Fellini style lock? Say the butt of the cue was to shift forward. Wouldn’t it tend to push the lid (top) of the case away from the bottom section? Does anything “attach” the top of the case to the bottom? Just a slip fit? Your cue cases look great. So many leather choices too.
Nice.

Thank you.
Eddie

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
237   0   1
Sweet cases. May I ask what holds the lid on, in the example of the cases without the Fellini style lock? Say the butt of the cue was to shift forward. Wouldn’t it tend to push the lid (top) of the case away from the bottom section? Does anything “attach” the top of the case to the bottom? Just a slip fit? Your cue cases look great. So many leather choices too.
Nice.

Thank you.
Eddie

Hi Eddie
The lids without the latches are call a friction fit. You have to pull pretty hard to pull it off. The cues fit snug in the interior so no worries on them jarring the lid open.
Thanks

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hi Eddie
The lids without the latches are call a friction fit. You have to pull pretty hard to pull it off. The cues fit snug in the interior so no worries on them jarring the lid open.
Thanks

Needed another Case, went the Friction Fit Case, very very nice. I snagged the last one that I liked, very nice Case. The one that was mark TAN CHALK.:D

Me Happy. :thumbup:

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How long are these? I have a 60” Schön R10 with a pretty long pin that’s just a touch too long for my 80s Schön 1x2. Would love to find something in this style that fits it.