The Hal Houle Post

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
The proof is in the pudding. I have specialized in Hal’s material since 2005. My work is proof of it.
DVD1 and DVD2 represent the very first time that Hal’s work was ever presented in a correct framework.
Currently I am finishing a 5 year stint on a comprehensive book work concerning Hal’s CTE.
100,000 words. 147 Diagrams. 358 Imsges
100 plus YouTube videos on CTE
The volume of my work speaks for itself.

No one else has done even 5% of what I have done with Hal’s material.

Professional players come to me for a reason.

Angry Prostate

This is obvious that this is Stan posting under another person account.

No ban?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe it's Pro State. :shrug:

It’s obvious now that Connie is actually Stan:

1. SAM-SAM has been portrayed incorrectly as CTE. SAM is a fractional system and not Hal’s CTE.

2. SAME AIM-SAME AIM was portrayed as a hybrid CTE. SAME AIM was developed as a competitor to Tom Simpson’s HOLY GRAIL and my PRO ONE. At the time The Holy Grail and PRO ONE was not Hal’s CTE. SAME AIM was not Hal’s CTE.

3. OFFSET AIMING-Hal’s CTE involves an offset but OFFSET AIMING is not Hal’s CTE.

4. PRO ONE- There is a lot Hal’s CTE in PRO ONE. Even though you have taught PRO ONE, you said that you don’t know PRO ONE.

There’s some of what you have been teaching for aiming for the past many years.

It would be entirely possible to be a great master instructor teaching and using a center and edge every day for 50 years and NEVER really know Hal’s CTE, not even close. I was hard at it for more than a dozen years before we put it all together. I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of hours in my effort to resolve CTE. What made it possible was that I sought and received the various pieces of the puzzle and worked tirelessly to assemble them.

Angry Prostate
If the truth sinks my ship, so be it.

So I was thinking that maybe Stan is experiencing some medical woes that he’s telegraphing and that he’d like to talk about.

Lou Figueroa

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of hours in my effort to resolve CTE. What made it possible was that I sought and received the various pieces of the puzzle and worked tirelessly to assemble them.

Angry Prostate
If the truth sinks my ship, so be it.

Why do you think that you are the only one who has put in countless hours on aiming?

randyg

Some people are like that. They work very hard, countless hours, trying to resolve something or create something or reinvent something. In the end they can't possibly believe that others have also worked very hard and put in many hours, maybe even coming to the same solution or creation, or something entirely different.

The world is full of brilliant minds, curious minds, determined minds, creative minds, etc... One should never assume that his or her individual work is superior to anyone else's simply because a lot of time and effort was involved. Many people spend a lot of time and effort to figure things out, to understand, to create, or to develop methods that help others to better learn, understand, or create.

Believing that no one else could ever discover or create something that you have discovered or created is unrealistic. In fact, what one person could spend a lifetime accomplishing, another may be capable of the same accomplishment in just a few hours or days. Not everyone thinks and learns equally, so we can't assume that what we've learned or discovered through a certain amount of our time is anymore valuable than what someone else may've learned or discovered in their own time. Humility is a good quality.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The proof is in the pudding. I have specialized in Hal’s material since 2005. My work is proof of it.
DVD1 and DVD2 represent the very first time that Hal’s work was ever presented in a correct framework.
Currently I am finishing a 5 year stint on a comprehensive book work concerning Hal’s CTE.
100,000 words. 147 Diagrams. 358 Images
100 plus YouTube videos on CTE
The volume of my work speaks for itself. On top of that a free “tell all” CTE TRUTH SERIES is completed and ready to be published to YouTube. My TS will initially will be 15 to 20 new videos.

No one else has done even 5% of what I have done with Hal’s material.

Finally, My countless hours of work have given me real knowledge, knowledge that no one can debate me on and remain standing concerning CB OB relationships, the visuals, how to use one’s vision, pivoting, bridge V placement, alignment, and the resolution of center cue ball. And lastly, a comprehensive knowledge and accuracy in reading the visuals for any shot on a 2:1 table to include banks. The list can go on: PRO ONE, BASIC CTE, Disguised Pivoting, Left side only Half. Ball Pivoting-Bustamante Style, Skiska-Bob, and Small Ball.

Professional players come to me to learn CTE for a reason.

Angry Prostate

I have never stated that CTE was impossible for someone else to resolve, but at this stage had I not pulled in all of the pieces in a timely manner, a resolution of the phenomenon that Hal knew was well on its way to never-never land. For someone starting now with the goal of solving Hal’s CTE, it wouldn’t happen in 500 years.

Angry Prostate

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since justcueit IS in fact Stan's account, what's he supposed to be posting under?

How about this account:

stan shuffett *(5)
AzB Silver Member

But apparently, as you point out, he also has this account:

justcueit *(0)
AzB Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
just sayin’

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
From the Main page stickies.

AzBilliards Forums Rules

You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

AzBilliards Forums Rules

You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed.

Stan and I are co-owners of our justcueit business. The justcueit account is my AZ account. Yes, Stan uses my account at times as Angry Prostate. Stan does have an AZ account under his name. We’re not trying to fool anyone and we’re always happy to abide by forum rules.

Connie Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Stan and I are co-owners of our justcueit business. The justcueit account is my AZ account. Yes, Stan uses my account at times as Angry Prostate. Stan does have an AZ account under his name. We’re not trying to fool anyone and we’re always happy to abide by forum rules.

Connie Shuffett

Give it a break , how in the world is anyone gonna take you serious with this kinda bull shit? Ain't know way a woman is gonna get on here for her husband and deal with this crap. Feel sorry for you.=========================================/============================================/===========. Just kidding, know i don't, keep posting angry prostate.

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
I have no respect for anyone that hides behind false identities. Shows lack of character and self confidence.

And since Hal is not alive, there is no way to confirm that Hal’s version of CTE has been solved.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Connie Shuffett

"My free Truth Series is a result of those that had faith in me and still do. 15 or 18 free TS videos will be released just prior to my book. Plus I will do many, many more."

We all know that you want to help everyone in the Wide World of Pool and that is a noble endeavor.

Why not just go ahead and release the 15 to 18 videos now. People need help now, so why not just release the videos?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most players just get on the table and put the pool in motion. Aside from a random CTE lick coming to the occasional rescue, why use the time trying to learn a system no one can talk about? Does it cause magical perfection?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I have no respect for anyone that hides behind false identities. Shows lack of character and self confidence.

And since Hal is not alive, there is no way to confirm that Hal’s version of CTE has been solved.

What Hal told me was nothing like what Stan teaches. CTE half tip pivot in or out.

Anyone who's played the game long enough know's just between the collision of the hit this is not possible.

It would be nice if pool came down to 2 moves.
I wonder what was Hals speed? anyone know?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What Hal told me was nothing like what Stan teaches. CTE half tip pivot in or out.

Anyone who's played the game long enough know's just between the collision of the hit this is not possible.

I wonder what was Hals speed? anyone know?[/QUOTE]

not sure it matters
knowledge and execution skill and execution skill and knowledge
dont always go hand in hand
jmho
icbw

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

I wonder what was Hals speed? anyone know?

Like so many, you got a telephone lesson once or twice over 15 minutes or so and expect to know everything Hal knew and that's all he had to teach you?

ROTFLMAO. Hal's phone calls and lessons had more to do with assessing the levels of skill and desire to learn more than what he knew or was trying to teach.
He gave out little bits and pieces with feedback as far as what was going on at the table while he directed the moves.

I'm sure with you he figured it out pretty fast that he was dealing with a know it all rock head just as you are now in your posts. When that happened, he shut down or toyed with the other person on the phone. He knew who the waste products were not only from the phone but also how and what they posted on the forums like RSB,
CCB, and AZB.

I was one of few who met Hal in person and saw him on the table. Hal was a ball pocketing machine even at 80!

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Like so many, you got a telephone lesson once or twice over 15 minutes or so and expect to know everything Hal knew and that's all he had to teach you?

ROTFLMAO. Hal's phone calls and lessons had more to do with assessing the levels of skill and desire to learn more than what he knew or was trying to teach.
He gave out little bits and pieces with feedback as far as what was going on at the table while he directed the moves.

I'm sure with you he figured it out pretty fast that he was dealing with a know it all rock head just as you are now in your posts. When that happened, he shut down or toyed with the other person on the phone. He knew who the waste products were not only from the phone but also how and what they posted on the forums like RSB,
CCB, and AZB.

I was one of few who met Hal in person and saw him on the table. Hal was a ball pocketing machine even at 80!

Nice post....you never seem to amaze.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

I wonder what was Hals speed? anyone know?[/QUOTE]

not sure it matters
knowledge and execution skill and execution skill and knowledge
dont always go hand in hand
jmho
icbw

I agree...just wondering how well he played.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Why won't you just go ahead and release the 15 to 18 videos and help us out of this quagmire?

Why don't you just stop being the most worthless Aiming Forum troll and forget about what Stan has. Enough is enough of your crap. It's disgusting.

Try this:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6866590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDcg6D3-tI

I'd also like to give a plug for POOLOLOGY. It's your kind of aiming system and Brian is right here to help with your problems.

If the above doesn't fix you, stop playing pool and take up cornhole, darts, or axe throwing.

(why is this Boxcar guy allowed to keep coming in here to do this every day and have nothing of value?)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

AzBilliards Forums Rules

Practice what you preach:
Bashing other aiming systems - 06-28-2017, 03:07 PM
OK, apparently this needs to be said again. I do not want to see anyone bashing another aiming system in any way.

If you have a positive experience with an aiming system, then feel free to post it. If you want to discuss the merits of an aiming system, then feel free. But for now, I don't want any comparisons as we all know that will just turn into bashing.

It is amazing to me that we have more reported posts about aiming systems than we do about politics.

This is going to be handled like baseball.

First offense will be a two week vacation.
Second offense will be a month.
Third will be a year.