Dufferin Sneaky Pete Conversions

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I high some of the high dollar Dufferins, you know the ones with the Maple leaf windows. Asking price is only $775 each. I will cut the upper have off for shipping purposes. Shipping is free as long as you cover all paypal fees.

I also sell the aftermarket maple leaf window inserts for $275 each.

Please let me know.

These are great peices of art and could be worth thousands of dollars if converted by the right cue maker.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Please see photos...

Attachments

• DSC00340.jpg
    DSC00340.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,259
  • DSC00341.JPG
    DSC00341.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,262
  • DSC00343.JPG
    DSC00343.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,257
  • DSC00344.jpg
    DSC00344.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,249
  • DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,256

bullshooter69

Dirt Road Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I only wish i had a job so i could buy!

I see a couple of those have the very rare slip on tips. They could be worth more. :smile:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have one....read ONE....in perfect condition.

I hate to destroy your market but I will let it go for $200.00 (firm).

It is in fact in perfect condition. It has been chalked and used LIGHTLY. It has been chalked and has some extremely light chalk staining on the shaft.

It is marked "Dufferin 20 OZ", so no need to weigh it.

My camera is currently on the fritz, so no pics, sorry. I will provide extremely blurry cell phone pics which will demonstrate the vague presence of a cue if you insist.

My ruler is also on the fritz, but I will estimate that it is a full professional length cue!

I will ship to Denver!

Just to sweeten the deal, I will throw in a genuine graphite two piece Minnesota Fats cue. It has an eight ball decal on the butt. I was told by an old man it may be rare, but I am not sure.

I DO NOT accept Paypal. I will accept cash only, and you must provide a notarized letter stating that the cash is a gift.

Lastly, because of prevailing shipping charges I will NOT cut the cue in half but into THREE PIECES, which will save you shipping charges! If you insist I will cut it into four pieces but there will be an additional $10.00 charge.

This cue is for sale locally and I have several offers on the table so MOVE FAST for this GREAT PLAYER and potential blank for the cue maker of your choice to convert.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have one....read ONE....in perfect condition.

I hate to destroy your market but I will let it go for $200.00 (firm).

It is in fact in perfect condition. It has been chalked and used LIGHTLY. It has been chalked and has some extremely light chalk staining on the shaft.

It is marked "Dufferin 20 OZ", so no need to weigh it.

My camera is currently on the fritz, so no pics, sorry. I will provide extremely blurry cell phone pics which will demonstrate the vague presence of a cue if you insist.

My ruler is also on the fritz, but I will estimate that it is a full professional length cue!

I will ship to Denver!

Just to sweeten the deal, I will throw in a genuine graphite two piece Minnesota Fats cue. It has an eight ball decal on the butt. I was told by an old man it may be rare, but I am not sure.

I DO NOT accept Paypal. I will accept cash only, and you must provide a notarized letter stating that the cash is a gift.

Lastly, because of prevailing shipping charges I will NOT cut the cue in half but into THREE PIECES, which will save you shipping charges! If you insist I will cut it into four pieces but there will be an additional $10.00 charge.

This cue is for sale locally and I have several offers on the table so MOVE FAST for this GREAT PLAYER and potential blank for the cue maker of your choice to convert.

Sir,
You know the rules. Please stay out of my thread.

PS> PM sent. Cashiers check on the way..

TheThaiger

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Will you ship internationally? If so, please tick the gift box, and declare a value of under $30. I simply dread to think what the import duties for such a fine piece of high art would be if Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs got a hold of it. It would certainly go some way to clearing our national debt.

Is there some sort of case it could come with? I'm thinking along the lines of a one of a kind cardboard tube, lovingly embossed with a "Fragile, handle with care" sticker, for extra authenticity.

bullshooter69

Dirt Road Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Pre-Ban

I high some of the high dollar Dufferins, you know the ones with the Maple leaf windows. Asking price is only $775 each. I will cut the upper have off for shipping purposes. Shipping is free as long as you cover all paypal fees.

I also sell the aftermarket maple leaf window inserts for $275 each.

Please let me know.

These are great peices of art and could be worth thousands of dollars if converted by the right cue maker.

I just wanted to let you know i tried to sell some aftermarket maple leaf window inserts on Ebay. They were removed until i changed it to Pre-Ban.

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Bullshooter, can I get a address to order a t shirt with your avatar on it?
Can I get the story on why these dufferins are worth so much? Is that amount in peso's or something?

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Dufferins

I don't know how anyone could even consider altering these classic cues. They're like gold just the way they are. GOLD!!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I don't want to hijack this thread, and I'm not trying to show off, but guess the maker of the third cue from the left.

I actually bought it on Ebay

Sneakies 009.jpg

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
3rd cue from the left is a Dufferin phantom double anniversary. I have one silver anniversary in cocobolo with red leaf(factory made sneaky), sold one with a green leaf(factory made sneaky) and had two silver anniversary one piece house cues in ebony.

Silver anniversary cues have double butterfly veneers, where the silver's have one butterfly veneer.

No offense to the OP, but if you do a little digging with the search function, you may find Dufferin conversions selling for your asking price, if they where done by James White.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
I have 2 that are at least 15 yrs old , but never hit a ball , still brand new . I'd like $700. you can pick which one . Jim