Open discussion thread

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Just felt like making a thread about nothing.

Seams to be a lot of that lately.

Please feel free to say anything you like.

champ2107

Banned
i was at the jay game the other day and creeped a pic of this hottie standing in front of me :)

Untitled-141.jpg

Last edited:

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
It's so hot here in SW Missouri the chicken farmers are giving the chickens ice water to keep them from laying boiled eggs.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
i was at the jay game the other day and creeped a pic of this hottie standing in front of me :)

Untitled-141.jpg
[/IMG]

She's cute but I don't like the way her knee caps look...now that voluptuous godess in the pink moo-moo over her right shoulder is an angel

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
im getting ready to watch the blue jay game, they made a couple trades today :grin:

I think we (mariners) might have gotten the best of the deal but Delabar for Thames was a good trade for both.That was crazy when the Jays pulled the player during the game to trade him yesterday.Look for the Mariners to make a run this year and actually might contend next year.We also traded away Brandon League to the Dodgers witch can't hurt.

I actually root for Toronto because I want to see them Finnish ahead of the Yankees someday.

-nice talking to you-

champ2107

Banned
She's cute but I don't like the way her knee caps look...now that voluptuous godess in the pink moo-moo over her right shoulder is an angel

well there would defiantly be no fake chow with her... as for the voluptuous chick, i beleve fake chow would be involved :grin:

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member

Untitled-141.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks like Toronto hotties are roughly equivalent to Seattle hotties.It gets much better in the summer time though :).sorry I won't be at the game today but I am getting ready to watch at home.

Enjoy the game and gl to you sir.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been following this thread with great interest, but I have little to add beyond what has already been said. I'll leave it to the experts here.

Great thread, though. Carry on....

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Caption for girl in Champ's photo:

"Damn, there is that creepy guy again! I hope he doesn't sit next to me, I think he is taking pictures of me with his cellphone. Doesn't he know he can look at naked girls all day long on the internet and not have to sneak in pictues of a girl who is wearing kinda-but-not-really short shorts??!? Weirdo."

champ2107

Banned
Looks like Toronto hotties are roughly equivalent to Seattle hotties.It gets much better in the summer time though :).sorry I won't be at the game today but I am getting ready to watch at home.

Enjoy the game and gl to you sir.

i liked thames, he will be a good hitter but needs to work on his defense. he was not able to secure a starting position and he was given a chance too. We are hurting for pitching, 80% went on the DL list. i am watching it too!!!

champ2107

Banned
Caption for girl in Champ's photo:

"Damn, there is that creepy guy again! I hope he doesn't sit next to me, I think he is taking pictures of me with his cellphone. Doesn't he know he can look at naked girls all day long on the internet and not have to sneak in pictues of a girl who is wearing kinda-but-not-really short shorts??!? Weirdo."

:) lol, i took all kinds of pics that day, im not just a stalker :grin:

IMG_1149.jpg
[/IMG]

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Just felt like making a thread about nothing.

Seams to be a lot of that lately.

Please feel free to say anything you like.

Aardvarks tend to pace back and forth (nonstop) when contained. And their hair looks to be course enough to securly tie a monkey tooth to a dog collar. Hey... lookout!!! :eek:

champ2107

Banned
i just noticed the other i have the national geographic channel free for a few months! i have been watching it non stop since! freaky stuff out there!