Congratulations to Corey Deuel he makes Team USA Mosconi Cup

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Based on Corey's 9th-12th finish or better in the US Open With a minimum total of 55 points, he his now unreachable in the top 3 of the Team USA points standings.

Mike Dechaine has finished top 16 and now has a total of 54 points.

Justin Bergman is the only other American player besides Corey left in the final 12 players and he needs a 3rd place finish or better to pass Dechaine. But based on Justin's play in this event and the last few months i feel like he has 100% earned a spot on team USA no matter what.

Capture.JPG

Capturec.JPG

Last edited:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Berg will finish top 8 if he beats Liu Hai Tao in next match and should be lock for MC even though it will be captain's pick :smile:

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Justin is wearing the new cup USA shirt so I'm pretty sure he's in it's gonna be Mike Shane Justin and Sky

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
At this point I think it is certain that

SVB
Bergman
Corey
and Dechaine

are shoe ins for the Mosconi Cup.

The only question is who the last player will be. I think it will be between Skylar, Hall, and maybe Rodney.

Personally I would go for Skylar, mostly because as captain you can match him up with Bergman and create a very strong doubles team that knows each other well. Skylar also played some great matches in this US Open and lost to two world class players.

emptypockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Final points:

1. SVB = 90
2. Deuel = 55
3. Dechaine = 54
4. Bergman = 45
5. Woodward = 45

6. Frost = 34
7. Sossei = 32

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You obvious know nothing about pool or Woodward game. And I hope you mean justin bergman not hall

of course justin bergman and of course I know a lot about pool and prob way way more than you...and you obviously don't know much about pool if you don't know who I am

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
At this point I think it is certain that

SVB
Bergman
Corey
and Dechaine

are shoe ins for the Mosconi Cup.

The only question is who the last player will be. I think it will be between Skylar, Hall, and maybe Rodney.

Personally I would go for Skylar, mostly because as captain you can match him up with Bergman and create a very strong doubles team that knows each other well. Skylar also played some great matches in this US Open and lost to two world class players.

This would be the smart thing to do.

kagewest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
of course justin bergman and of course I know a lot about pool and prob way way more than you...and you obviously don't know much about pool if you don't know who I am

I could not care any less about who you think you are! Your anti usa winning your picking woodward! Period!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think team USA will do much better this year than the last 2 years :smile-square:

Last edited: