Keeping white and black leather wrap clean

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was wondering what it’s like to keep one of the white and black leather wraps clean? The python or lizard ones. I was looking at having a cut made with one and was wondering if there is something you can put on it to keep it clean? Also should I wipe it down after using or something?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Dirty hands transfer dirt, use soft clean small towel to keep hands dry, as persperation is the demond that moves dirty.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was wondering what it’s like to keep one of the white and black leather wraps clean? The python or lizard ones. I was looking at having a cut made with one and was wondering if there is something you can put on it to keep it clean? Also should I wipe it down after using or something?
Those things can look pretty bad pretty quick. Just my $.02 but stick with a solid color leather.

ColoDC

Registered
Leather wrap up keep

Be careful with alcohol it will remove the natural oils out of leather causing it to dry out and crack I use Lexol leather conditioner on leather seats in old cars it keeps them soft. A little goes a long way. If you want to seal it you can look at Tandy leather factory they have different finish from flat to super shene which works great on leather case also. Remember light colored leather or cloth and wraps will turn the color of the chalk you use Think blue. Good Luck

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two cues with elephant ear leather wraps.

All I do is wipe them with a damp cloth, manually
hand dry the grips always rotating the grip in the
same direction. Afterward I use a micro fiber cloth
to buff the leather wraps and it works pretty good.