It appears the person selling/producing fake Sugartrees is an AZ regular!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Didn't care to get involved in this melee

Good idea
It would be totally out of character for you to jump into a forum fracas.
That's OK old Greg, others had it under control.
You can sit there singing O Canada, sipping Bailey's, drinking Molson's, or whatever you guys do up there.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yes, totally out of character for me. I have no idea what came over me at the time.

I'll get in the next one, I promise. I must have been POed over having to smoke Canadian Winstons over good ole Marlboros.

Have a heart and send me a carton and I'll send you a used shoe soaked in Baileys.

Last edited:

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
who tipped OHplayer

Did I miss that? He / she probably posted, but can you tell? Props are in order. Good job.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Do not know him, do not want to know him.
The guy needs help. Professional help. Reading his posts, i can only see one obsession - that is obsession with drugs. He is totally delusional.

Not for nothing but Ho is good people and has a stunning collection last I knew. He called you out because you basically said you were an expert and that was definately Eric's signature. As we all know , it wasn't.

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
Good idea
It would be totally out of character for you to jump into a forum fracas.
That's OK old Greg, others had it under control.
You can sit there singing O Canada, sipping Bailey's, drinking Molson's, or whatever you guys do up there.

We bet on beaver races.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Name calling

Once the responder resorted to name calling that one usually finds in elementary school playgrounds, his true character has risen to the top. Having dealt directly with the public for 17 yrs dealing with only ''problems'' (And I wrote over 45,000 repair tickets adressing Only problems) the most nasty thing I ever said to a customer, and was let go from that job was....

''I heard you the third time''....

But it ''was'' time for me to go....

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Wow, better keep this at the top for a while, so every one can see what happens when you scam one of the AZ family. This whole thing stinks to no ends. glad she's wrapped up!

best in the future OHplayer, thanks for outing this guy.

Justin

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Once the responder resorted to name calling that one usually finds in elementary school playgrounds, his true character has risen to the top. Having dealt directly with the public for 17 yrs dealing with only ''problems'' (And I wrote over 45,000 repair tickets adressing Only problems) the most nasty thing I ever said to a customer, and was let go from that job was....''I heard you the third time''....But it ''was'' time for me to go....

Bill,

Once years ago in one of the retail stores I ran, happened to be at the service counter when a customer brought in a defective stereo receiver. Began belittling me and the store. Almost blew my stack but tried a new route suggested by a friend. Told the guy our conversation was over. If he would like to take his unit outside the store, take a deep breath, return and ask for assistance, I would be happy to help him. Eventually turned into one of our best retail customers. You just never know. Sorry for the hijack :sorry: :embarrassed2:.

Lyn

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Bill,

Once years ago in one of the retail stores I ran, happened to be at the service counter when a customer brought in a defective stereo receiver. Began belittling me and the store. Almost blew my stack but tried a new route suggested by a friend. Told the guy our conversation was over. If he would like to take his unit outside the store, take a deep breath, return and ask for assistance, I would be happy to help him. Eventually turned into one of our best retail customers. You just never know. Sorry for the hijack :sorry: :embarrassed2:.

Lyn

Oh yeah, retail is a tough racket, and having been behind the counter for over 31 total yr, I've seen my share, then add in 50 yrs in the pool rooms and you see and hear allot. I learned long ago to never want to be a manager, its no different that dealing with your kids. I raised my two kids, don't have the time or patience a mgr has to help raise adults, they are special people to take on this task.

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Do you mean to say that you think he would plagiarize himself with a new username??? Sounds deceptive. Do you think he would do something like that? LOL

-E-

Banned
Hello AZB, my name is April, and i am Scott's wife. I will be handling Scott's
dealings on this board, from now on. He asked me to convey his apologies, for his offensive behavior in this thread. He knows he's a social neanderthal, and is sorry. There are sayers, and there are doers, he's definately the latter, and i've told him he should stay in the shop, where he can do us the most good:wink:

As far as the fake sugartree goes, that's between him, and tman. Hopefully, they can get it resolved.

OP, you owe us $135 on the cocobolo -E- cue, or a review. Or, are you the proverbial pot, calling the kettle black?

Fact is, out of all the transactions Scott has had on here, and ebay, there is only one customer with a ligitimate reason to gripe. Even the legitimacy there is subjective. We all know ebay/pp has a more than generous return/refund policy. It's not Scott's fault, tman waited 6 mos to ask for a return. In fact, he is just as guilty as Scott, for unknowingly selling a fake cue. They both could've/should've had the cue verified before selling it.

If you want a truly hand built (no cnc, now, or ever) custom player, you owe it to yourself to play with an -E- Custom Cue.

Thanks, April.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
dealings on this board, from now on. He asked me to convey his apologies, for his offensive behavior in this thread. He knows he's a social neanderthal, and is sorry. There are sayers, and there are doers, he's definately the latter, and i've told him he should stay in the shop, where he can do us the most good:wink:

As far as the fake sugartree goes, that's between him, and tman. Hopefully, they can get it resolved.

OP, you owe us $135 on the cocobolo -E- cue, or a review. Or, are you the proverbial pot, calling the kettle black?

Fact is, out of all the transactions Scott has had on here, and ebay, there is only one customer with a ligitimate reason to gripe. Even the legitimacy there is subjective. We all know ebay/pp has a more than generous return/refund policy. It's not Scott's fault, tman waited 6 mos to ask for a return. In fact, he is just as guilty as Scott, for unknowingly selling a fake cue. They both could've/should've had the cue verified before selling it.

If you want a truly hand built (no cnc, now, or ever) custom player, you owe it to yourself to play with an -E- Custom Cue.

Thanks, April.

If any Azer's feel generous enough to donate their Wheat Bucks to this cause, I would be willing to start a Wheat Bucks Escrow Fund.
Please post your pledges to see if we can come up with the $135.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

Thanks, April.

wife as cyrno...BRILLIANT:smile: