Advice solicitation on a Gold Crown III refresh

The Gooch

Hi all,

I have a GC3 I bought about 15 years ago that has been torn down for about 13 years now. I am looking to have it put up again and I want to do it right this time. I tried look in the table mechanic directory for someone to do the work in the Eugene Oregon area and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion for who or how to go about getting this work done?

I am planning to buy new rails (Brunswick Superspeed likely), Simonis cloth, I want the pockets to be pro cut (when set up the first time they were buckets), and I need some ideas on where to buy new pockets and recommendations on what kind of pockets will play well on a GCIII.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Send the rails to Mark Gregory @ Perfect Pocketz, then you just need someone to assemble table, level, and do bed cloth. The rails are probably the hardest and most important thing to get right. When looking for someone to assemble table, go look at local tables to see if you can find one with nice workmanship and find out who did theirs.

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Hi all,

I have a GC3 I bought about 15 years ago that has been torn down for about 13 years now. I am looking to have it put up again and I want to do it right this time. I tried look in the table mechanic directory for someone to do the work in the Eugene Oregon area and came up with nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion for who or how to go about getting this work done?

I am planning to buy new rails (Brunswick Superspeed likely), Simonis cloth, I want the pockets to be pro cut (when set up the first time they were buckets), and I need some ideas on where to buy new pockets and recommendations on what kind of pockets will play well on a GCIII.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

A PM sent to you sir

Gordon Graham
425-275-8255