A Public Statement

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
That the below quote is a false statement.

"However, ANYTIME the distance between the balls is 24", and you use the exact same visuals (ETA and CTE) you will get the exact same ccb perspective".

This is exactly why they refuse the system can work. This is why English keeps asking me if I read the post and did some thinking or not. Either one thing or another is true: we (CTE users) are making subconscious adjustments (and miraculously doing well with it), or their fundamental understanding of the system is flawed.

If you take two balls, keep their distance apart fixed, then move them around the table and repeatedly apply a specific visual (say, 30 inside), they (the science experts) assume the physical alignment has to be always the same. However, that is clearly not what happens. The “why” isn’t fully understood or explained but the “how” is explained and taught quite thoroughly. The “how” explanation has evolved over the years and now I think it’s complete. We’ll see it in the truth series and book.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is exactly why they refuse the system can work. This is why English keeps asking me if I read the post and did some thinking or not. Either one thing or another is true: we (CTE users) are making subconscious adjustments (and miraculously doing well with it), or their fundamental understanding of the system is flawed.

If you take two balls, keep their distance apart fixed, then move them around the table and repeatedly apply a specific visual (say, 30 inside), they (the science experts) assume the physical alignment has to be always the same. However, that is clearly not what happens. The “why” isn’t fully understood or explained but the “how” is explained and taught quite thoroughly. The “how” explanation has evolved over the years and now I think it’s complete. We’ll see it in the truth series and book.

I sincerely hope that what is in bold above will be the case. The "why" would not be so questionable if the "how" proves to be easily explainable. Because after 100 YouTube clips, 2 DVDs, countless threads here on AZB, and your website (which is very good, by the way), I still don't get how moving the exact set of balls to somewhere else on the table, yet using the exact same 2 visuals between the balls, a different perception can be achieved.

A prime example is the straight in shot. Put an object ball 2ft from a corner pocket and the cb 2ft from the ob. Using a manual pivot, a 15 perception with outside pivot works. Now move this exact set of balls anywhere up table and lined straight into the same corner pocket but from a different angle of approach. The same 15 outside pivot works again. This can only happen if the perception, the relationship between the two balls, when using the same visuals as before, ends up being the same as before. So if the same set of balls present themselves differently when relocated on the table, how do they not do so when it's a straight in shot?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I sincerely hope that what is in bold above will be the case. The "why" would not be so questionable if the "how" proves to be easily explainable. Because after 100 YouTube clips, 2 DVDs, countless threads here on AZB, and your website (which is very good, by the way), I still don't get how moving the exact set of balls to somewhere else on the table, yet using the exact same 2 visuals between the balls, a different perception can be achieved.

A prime example is the straight in shot. Put an object ball 2ft from a corner pocket and the cb 2ft from the ob. Using a manual pivot, a 15 perception with outside pivot works. Now move this exact set of balls anywhere up table and lined straight into the same corner pocket but from a different angle of approach. The same 15 outside pivot works again. This can only happen if the perception, the relationship between the two balls, when using the same visuals as before, ends up being the same as before. So if the same set of balls present themselves differently when relocated on the table, how do they not do so when it's a straight in shot?

Brian,

If they pocket a different angle shot as outlined then "obviously" they obviously used a different stick angle line through a different CB center... a different physical position as Monty Ohrt said.

What they seem incapable of comprehending is that there IS NOTHING DIFFERENT that would objectively dictate to or lead them into that different physical position. My two rods model should have clearly relayed that to them.

However, they "believe" in the supernatural phenomena. They are filled with confirmation bias.

It does NOT exist.

Mr. Shuffett has said that he did NOT go into the WHY in The Book. He is the one who brought up the Unknown & Unexplainable "phenomena"... so I do not expect anything different.

You talk about it as though is exists. I simply can not be diplomatic at the cost of sacrificing the scientific truth. Given my problems here for simply telling the truth, I almost wish I could be more like you.

ALL Best Wishes,
Rick

PS Given something that was just done, you may want to PM me your email address... or not... it's certainly up to you.

PPS I have asked several times if anyone knows why Mr. Shuffett removed the two videos on "perception", but no one has offered anything on that.

Last edited:

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...making subconscious adjustments (and miraculously doing well with it)
What's miraculous about doing well with subconscious "adjustments"? It's how everybody aims.

It's the only possible way to aim. Our conscious minds don't have the raw computing power needed to recognize the exact shot picture when we see it.

pj
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's miraculous about doing well with subconscious "adjustments"? It's how everybody aims.

It's the only possible way to aim. Our conscious minds don't have the raw computing power needed to recognize the exact shot picture when we see it.

pj
chgo

Then why do you bob your head back and forth like a lizard?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PPS I have asked several time if anyone knows why Mr. Shuffett removed the two videos on "perception", but no one has offered anything on that.

Because that info will be covered in the book and NO ONE WANTS YOU AND ONLY YOU TO HAVE IT FOR FREE!!!!

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PPS I have asked several times if anyone knows why Mr. Shuffett removed the two videos on "perception", but no one has offered anything on that.
Why do you keep posting lies about Stan Shuffett.
Why don't you just LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND GO YOUR MERRY WAY?
You have not been appointed as a Policeman to decide what is true and what is "false" around here.............NOTHING he's posted is false. NOTHING.
All anyone has to do is go to YouTube and enter the following topics to see the two different videos. Stop the hate and lies...just stop it and pick on something else for a change.
Enter: 1. Extremely Important CTE Perceptual Info
2. The Ultimate Perception in Real CTE

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because that info will be covered in the book and NO ONE WANTS YOU AND ONLY YOU TO HAVE IT FOR FREE!!!!
Cookie, unless he is a complete moron or doesn't know how to use YouTube he already knows the answer to his own question.
The videos are there.
He's just continuing in his fighting, arguing, and telling lies about Stan Shuffett and Stan's efforts to bring CTE to the world of pool shooting.
It's obvious he believes it's all a bunch of stuff....and that's okay.
However he's not a policeman who determines if something is fact or fancy. He's just a vicious old man with an axe to grind, in my opinion.
Since he believes it IS a bunch of stuff, then why doesn't he just leave it alone, forget it, and go pick fights about something else?

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Cookie, unless he is a complete moron or doesn't know how to use YouTube he already knows the answer to his own question.
The videos are there.
He's just continuing in his fighting, arguing, and telling lies about Stan Shuffett and Stan's efforts to bring CTE to the world of pool shooting.
It's obvious he believes it's all a bunch of stuff....and that's okay.
However he's not a policeman who determines if something is fact or fancy. He's just a vicious old man with an axe to grind, in my opinion.
Since he believes it IS a bunch of stuff, then why doesn't he just leave it alone, forget it, and go pick fights about something else?

Low:

That can be answered by a good example -- the existence of retirees in condo complexes or other close-knit housing, who, with nothing else to do, go around with a notebook and pen, "inspect" their neighbors' property looking for condo rule violations, and then write letters to the condo property management complaining about their neighbors. Nobody hired them to do this, but they need to feel important, like they still have a mission in life.

Let The Compulsionator hang himself with his own rope. It will happen if you allow it.

In the meantime, just add him to your Ignore list. It will save you some grief.

-Sean

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Why do you keep posting lies about Stan Shuffett.
Why don't you just LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND GO YOUR MERRY WAY?
You have not been appointed as a Policeman to decide what is true and what is "false" around here.............NOTHING he's posted is false. NOTHING.
All anyone has to do is go to YouTube and enter the following topics to see the two different videos. Stop the hate and lies...just stop it and pick on something else for a change.
Enter: 1. Extremely Important CTE Perceptual Info
2. The Ultimate Perception in Real CTE

I do NOT tell lies. I have an affinity for The Truth.

Those Two Vidoes are NOT the ones to which most have referred.

Others have acknowledged that the '5 shots' & '3 shots' videos have been taken down.

Nice try, though. Well... not really.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do NOT tell lies. I have an affinity for The Truth.
Those Two Vidoes are NOT the ones to which most have referred.<==who is "most"? Your buddies in the Putdown Posse? Who cares what lies they tell.
Others have acknowledged that the '5 shots' & '3 shots' videos have been taken down.<===who are "others"? Your buddies in the Putdown Posse? Who cares what lies they tell.
Nice try, though. Well... not really.
Nice try, though. Well...not really.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Low:
That can be answered by a good example -- the existence of retirees in condo complexes or other close-knit housing, who, with nothing else to do, go around with a notebook and pen, "inspect" their neighbors' property looking for condo rule violations, and then write letters to the condo property management complaining about their neighbors. Nobody hired them to do this, but they need to feel important, like they still have a mission in life.
Let The Compulsionator hang himself with his own rope. It will happen if you allow it.
In the meantime, just add him to your Ignore list. It will save you some grief.
-Sean
My friend, you are exactly right.
I had a job once at a retirement center for older people and the things that happened there paralleled the obsession this ENGLISH has for Stan Shuffett.
Their minds created their own sense of reality. They would even get into arguments with other residents about "you cannot sit at this table with us, this is OUR table". They would make 'check up' notes on residents they did not like and send the notes to management.
This is the gospel truth coming up. There were two ladies in their late sixties who absolutely could not stand each other and sat at different tables in the dining room. One of them was quite vocal about her political views and one day she was reading something about then President Obama that infuriated her and she shouted..."that crazy Obama, I'd like to see somebody shoot that bastard".
Her enemy called the FBI and told them that the lady was threatening the President. And for real, two FBI guys in the blue suits showed up there to check it out. Of course the FBI guys could see immediately that these were just old people who were out of touch with reality and they apologized to management for interrupting and they left.
I really believe this ENGLISH is on the same mental level. Lost in hatred for an idea that he abhors. Spider told me that he was doing the same thing 20 years ago on a pool shooting site called RSB (whatever that means) along with another obsessive compulsive called "Fast Larry".
Stan Shuffett is a friend and when I see a friend get trashed endlessly like this, I just can't seem to refrain from "getting in the mix'.
But you're right.....the "IGNORE" feature here will end the incessant hatred and lies being seen by me.
And that's exactly what I will do as of right now.
Regards,
Pete

Last edited:

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back English glad your back.Like someone else said the forums are better with you than without you..You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions as much as anyone else here.Again welcome back to this insane
place call AZB Pard..

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Welcome back English glad your back.Like someone else said the forums are better with you than without you..You are entitled to your thoughts and opinions as much as anyone else here.Again welcome back to this insane
place call AZB Pard..

Thank You very much, Sir.

It is only a "relative" few who want to play the game of let's get ENGLISH! banned.

I'll just stop there.

ALL Best Wishes, Sir.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It is only a "relative" few who want to play the game of let's get ENGLISH! banned.

I'll just stop there.

ALL Best Wishes, Sir.

Yet you play the game of let's get English banned better then anyone, i'll give you that.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'll just stop there.

ALL Best Wishes, Sir.

Hey genius, do you need help. I see you can't figure out how to post your girlie pictures in NPR lmao.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
along with another obsessive compulsive called "Fast Larry"...........

Fast Larry was a compulsive liar and bullshit artist of the first order, but "The Compulsionator" is worse when it comes to tenacity.

I talked to Larry a few times on the phone about cues and he never seemed to be as bad as some on here.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fast Larry was a compulsive liar and bullshit artist of the first order, but "The Compulsionator" is worse when it comes to tenacity.

I talked to Larry a few times on the phone about cues and he never seemed to be as bad as some on here.

I'm still chuckling at "The Compulsionator" -- for some strange reason, it reminds me of a Gallagher skit.

-Sean