Curly Maple Plain Jane............Stack Leather Wrap......F/S...

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Here's a Tad style plain jane I completed a few months ago for sale. The cue features some very curly maple with a stacked leather wrap (red, blk, natural), double micro rings in the butt with a delrin butt cap. The cue also features a purple heart under wrap for a real incredible hit! This cue is a real player! My pictures just cant capture the beauty....

Any questions please PM or email me

Pay Pal ONLY............500 Shipped USPS priority mail in the U.S. insured.SOLD azlawnboy77

Specs

Length 58" 29 Butt 29 Shaft
weight 19.4oz
Butt 15.5 oz
Shaft 3.9oz

Joint 5/16-14 piloted tomahawk
Tip 12.6mm everest tip
Joint .840 dia.
Butt 1.258 dia.
uGXUHGA.jpg

WfbzPFK.jpg

rjReNrG.jpg

cBNaPWT.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Here's a Tad style plain jane I completed a few months ago for sale. The cue features some very curly maple with a stacked leather wrap (red, blk, natural), double micro rings in the butt with a delrin butt cap. This cue is a real player! My pictures just cant capture the beauty....

Any questions please PM or email me

Pay Pal ONLY............500 Shipped USPS priority mail in the U.S. insured.

Specs

weight 19.4oz
Butt 15.5 oz
Shaft 3.9oz

Joint 5/16-14 piloted tomahawk
Tip 12.6mm everest tip
Joint .840 dia.
Butt 1.258 dia.
uGXUHGA.jpg

WfbzPFK.jpg

rjReNrG.jpg

cBNaPWT.jpg

I like it Sheriff. :cool:

rburgoyne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
For those of you that have never played with a Newsheriffintwn cue, you are missing out. I got my first one just over a year ago and it plays as good as any cue I've played with. Although beautiful, it's a somewhat plain design. It has a solid hit, balanced just right, and great feedback. After seeing some beauties of his in the Cue Gallery, I contacted Newsheriffintwn and as of a week ago I own a second, much fancier cue of his (see the Cue Review section for pics). I am pleased to report this cue plays just as good as the other.

When word gets out about how great his cues play, how great they look, & how reasonably priced they are, good luck finding one!

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
I am going to assume that it's a 58" cue.

I will add... that is one beautiful cue. If I weren't cue-heavy, I'd be thinking real serious about that one.

Maniac