FS titlist style cues

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I got these cues at an estate sale awhile ago and planned on having them made into a playing and break cue matching set. Since I have only played pool about 2 hours in the last 6 months I figured I would sell them to someone that could use them.

Last edited:

jrosen007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Probably not Titlist cues.

I think Titlist cues have more veneers if I recall, with purple on the outside. Can you please provide the weight of each cue. Also, the length of the wood on the butt, from just below the black ring at the joint to where the tan rings near the bottom start. Also, more pictures please. Thanks!

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I think Titlist cues have more veneers if I recall, with purple on the outside. Can you please provide the weight of each cue. Also, the length of the wood on the butt, from just below the black ring at the joint to where the tan rings near the bottom start. Also, more pictures please. Thanks!

I will be in Belcamp MD tomorrow at Noon if you want to look at them first hand. I only plan on being in the area for about an hour then heading back to CT. I could hang around for a extra hour or so if that would work for you?

hustler4483

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Clif,

Kindly provide me with positive feedback based on our last transaction, I have no iTrader credability at the moment,thanks bud.

Pete