Can I join the blue veneer club?

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys. I'm in the process of having a few cues built. I just received some progress pictures of one of them. Still not completely set on the inlay design, but I think I will largely leave it up to the cue-maker. This is the first cue I have ordered from Chris Nitti and I hope the rest of the process is as smooth as it has been so far. I will add pictures as the cue progresses, hope you enjoy. PS - I am a sucker for blue and green veneers, this is my first blue veneer cue.

Enjoy,
Krishna

Last edited:

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
great start here. i am having a similar setup with green veneers as I love green veneers as well. Keep us posted on this cue if you will.

Thanks

Kevin

DukeofDBQ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your Nitti cue

Chris is a very, very good cuemaker and I am positive you will be estatic with the finished cue.

JohnDoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Updated the first post with pictures from Chris right before delivery. I have received it, but haven't yet taken my own pictures with it yet.

In the end I decided to go with a simpler design due to the legal ramifications of the ivory ban potentially upon us all very soon. This way the cue was shipped out before all those issues arose. I next have planned a green veneer cue, also with Chris.

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Great looking cue, great veneers also, thank you for sharing it. I love blue veneers.