Cleveland/ Akron Ohio poolrooms and tournaments????

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any of you Ohio AZbers can point me in the right direction?

I'm heading to Chagrin Falls Ohio Nov 6th- 10th and will have a little free time in between family functions.

I get in early on Friday the 6th and probably be looking for a place to hit some balls Friday night. I would prefer to play on 9' diamonds but GC will work also.
I may have some time again Sunday night and Monday night. I did hear of a newer room in the Akron area that has diamonds some that may work.

Last time I was there another AZBer was kind enough to bring me around to a few places but looks like he is not going to be available this trip.

I should have a car so going a bit out of the way shouldn't be a problem.

Any input is much appreciated.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Any of you Ohio AZbers can point me in the right direction?

I'm heading to Chagrin Falls Ohio Nov 6th- 10th and will have a little free time in between family functions.

I get in early on Friday the 6th and probably be looking for a place to hit some balls Friday night. I would prefer to play on 9' diamonds but GC will work also.
I may have some time again Sunday night and Monday night. I did hear of a newer room in the Akron area that has diamonds some that may work.

Last time I was there another AZBer was kind enough to bring me around to a few places but looks like he is not going to be available this trip.

I should have a car so going a bit out of the way shouldn't be a problem.

Any input is much appreciated.

King of Billiards on Manchester Rd in Akron has a lot of tournaments. Nice place with new Diamond tables.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fiddlestix in North Canton is a nice place. Just a short drive from Akron.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry bud. That's my weekend with the kids. I might be able to do something on Sunday, or Monday night, but not before 8 pm on both nights.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry bud. That's my weekend with the kids. I might be able to do something on Sunday, or Monday night, but not before 8 pm on both nights.

No worries I understand, monday night maybe perfect if you can get away after 8pm. Not leaving til 4pm tuesday so should be good on my end.

Thanks cleary and gutshot for yoyr input and will probably hit Kings of billiards.