Frank paradise trio for sale

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am selling my set of Frank Paradise cues. One is a Diamond King with two shafts and unrestored, it is pictured in the Blue Book of cues. One is a Black Zephyr with inlays with two shafts in excellent condition, and the other is an Aristocrat with one shaft and a slight roll in the butt. 8,500 for the set. I have been asked if I would split them up so here we go left to right

Last edited:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Frank Paradise

Frank Paradise cues are rare and play exceptional. These are great examples and very fairly priced to move. I have had Pete tascarella have a shaft for mine to go with my Rubino shafts. Great offering Randy, someone will be pleased.

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Paradise

They do play very well Phil, the ebony is rare but the 5 veneer Diamond King is probably top of the heap. Throw up a few pictures of yours I remember it being a gorgeous cue.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
This is the Very Best Price I’ve ever seen for (3) highly sought after Cues crafted by Frank Paradise.

Were I a younger man, in good health, they would be marked “SOLD”.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I always admire the old Palmer and Paradise window cues that were top of the line in their catalogs. When I see names such as Bosone and Schnitzer in the windows of the top models I imagine some guys who were top of the line players in their respective rooms or regions in the mid 60s to mid 70s. As a 12 year old in the mid 60s with older brothers; I remember that someone spending $75+ on a cue was a lot of money back then. usually only the top guys were laying out that money on a cue. I remember a Jimmy Marino Palmer window cue for sale on eBay many years ago- he was a national force in gambling games at one time! An interesting project and book would be a pool biography of surviving window names In Paradise and Palmer cues- it would have to be done soon- many who would know the names are already gone- sadly.

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
paradise

That I do not know hopefully one of the Paradise experts will chime in.

jeffm

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me how early in the 60s Paradise cues were made. I bought a slightly used cue very similar to the top cue in about 1964-65. I paid about $150 for it and a very luxurious hard case. A lot of money, but a great playing and looking cue at the time most had never seen. I was living in Kansas City and the owner not out East. I was told it was part Brunswick and another maker. Not a Rambow.
Frank Paradise began making cues in 1948 and made them until his death in 1968.

rdwell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am selling my set of Frank Paradise cues. One is a Diamond King with two shafts and unrestored, it is pictured in the Blue Book of cues. One is a Black Zephyr with inlays with two shafts in excellent condition, and the other is an Aristocrat with one shaft and a slight roll in the butt. 8,500 for the set. I have been asked if I would split them up so here we go left to right
1 4500.00
2 3200.00
3 1500.00
Still for sale.