MVP Veneered FS Avengers Series

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is something a little different. I wanted to have a little fun and play around with veneer colors to make some Avengers themed cues.

Hawkeye, Cap, Hulk, Black Panther, Iron Man. The butt wood in all of them is Curupay. I plan to do some character matching JP engraving.

Here is a much larger version on my web site.

http://www.mvpcues.com/images/avengers1.JPG

avengers1900.jpeg

avengers2900.jpeg

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much are you going to ask for the Hulk with the green veneers, I really like it. If you do not mind me asking, I tried to pm you but it says your inbox is to full to accept. Thanks

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much are you going to ask for the Hulk with the green veneers, I really like it. If you do not mind me asking, I tried to pm you but it says your inbox is to full to accept. Thanks

Sorry about the inbox being full. My gold membership lapsed, so I'm way over quota until they process my rebuy.

Thanks for your interest. You are the 2nd person who has asked about Hulk. Unfortunately, all 5 of these are strongly spoken for.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok , No Problem . Please let me know if you make another one, I am a hulk fan. Thanks

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Sorry about the inbox being full. My gold membership lapsed, so I'm way over quota until they process my rebuy.

Thanks for your interest. You are the 2nd person who has asked about Hulk. Unfortunately, all 5 of these are strongly spoken for.

Spoken for is a good thing.:)

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Easy for me to say, but make some more!