Cue experts question

luvofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recover and move pool tables in southern New York State. Have a customer that was given a cue as a gift at a bar in New York City about 20 years ago. Posting pics to get an idea what this George balabushka might be worth. I know cues a little bit but not enough to now about this cue. Except that his cues are some of the most sought after cues out there. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recover and move pool tables in southern New York State. Have a customer that was given a cue as a gift at a bar in New York City about 20 years ago. Posting pics to get an idea what this George balabushka might be worth. I know cues a little bit but not enough to now about this cue. Except that his cues are some of the most sought after cues out there. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If the cue is new to the market, I'd be hesitant about posting pictures until you have a price and are ready to sell.

How do you know it's a Balabushka, it's not "signed," is it?

20 years ago, that would have been a very, very expensive gift.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pics???????????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously, what’s with your overuse of punctuation?
Why does it bother you so much??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Seriously.

luvofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trying to add pics but too stupid to figure it out I guess. Will add pics later when I'm done with the table.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And btw, the babalooshka that are usually found these days are the reproductions. Only balbabalusska by name.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

Another member asked you a question:

Is the cue "signed"?

Does it have the name "George Balabushka" written on the cue?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Another member asked you a question:

Is the cue "signed"?

Does it have the name "George Balabushka" written on the cue?

How can he answer that with all that punctuation?????????????????

Betting it’s an Adam

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Its probably Dan Janes from Eddie Felson.

luvofpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It does have George balabushka signature on it. I'm really sorry guys I'm in the middle of recovering the table at the moment. I will try to get pics posted later today. It appears to be chrome steel joint on the forearm with a brass insert in the shaft.. 4 point veneer.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It does have George balabushka signature on it. I'm really sorry guys I'm in the middle of recovering the table at the moment. I will try to get pics posted later today. It appears to be chrome steel joint on the forearm with a brass insert in the shaft.. 4 point veneer.

This should be good lol

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

$350 OBO on ebay.