My Gus

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my Gus with Fellini sea turtle case. The cue is all original, authenticated by Barry. I have owned it since 1997. Several people wanted to see it, so here she is. I hope you like.

Last edited:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Phil,
Now that's a classy Gus. Love the veneers. It scream's "I'll never miss".
I really like the case also :)
Best,
Ken

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Old School & original Double WOW WOW
You got a beauty there Phil
You gotta go dirty them shafts alittle
Jeff

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
I want the Fellini....would look great next to my black Fellini sea turtle

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice cue. Black, red, black, white were Gus's favorite color veneers. He built me a similar cue using these colors and it was his choise. Regards

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Both beautiful and nostalgic. I've never owned a Gus. That really oughta change.

Best,
JimmyK

Last edited:

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Szamboti

Old School Classic by the Best! Enjoy Phil
Thanks for the show
Szamboti 😃

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As much as I like your Barry's, Phil, they come up
short when compared to your Gus. Not a knock on
your other Szams, just a compliment to the best one.
That is one fine G.S. cue!

As if most of us didn't know it already, you are a
lucky man. Congrats to you, you deserve it.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your comments guys, I appreciate them very much. In person, this cue is mint and it all original. It is not that I want it that way as I would most certainly play with it, but like many GS it is 58.5". Although only 1/2" longer than what I use, I actually learned to play with a 57" cue so it seems a little long to me. Barry told me his dad's standard was 58.5" for his personal cue.
thanks again,
Phil

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cue! They don’t get better than this. Gus was the master.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gus

Thanks for your comments guys, I appreciate them very much. In person, this cue is mint and it all orign=inal. It is not that I want it that way as I would most certainly play with it, but like many GS it is 58.5". Although only 1/2" longer than what I use, I actually learned to play with a 57" cue so it seems a little long to me. Barry told me his dad's standard was 58.5" for his personal cue.
thanks again,
Phil

I was reading some of the older posts and came across this beautiful cue, again. Very nice Gus you have there Phil. Gus made me a very similar cue, however it's length was 58 inches. He did ask me my height of which is was 5' 8". I never specified the length, nor did I even suggest a design or specific veneer colors. That was Gus's choice. If you look back a few years on my posts I believe I posted a picture of it. Hope you are enjoying the cue! Best Regards, Hal

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Classic perfection.... Can't believe I didn't see this whe you originally posted it.. The cue EVERYONE wants own even if they say they don't ;):smile: