I would like to step aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Then you do not have to be bothered with it. Just move along.

I won’t make it 24 hours but at least I have been able to vent a little bit.

I can assure you that my heart is right and that I am indeed trying to help others but that won’t go far here.

As Spidey indicated previously, there’s a pile/on acomin’.

I certainly don’t want anyone to bore anyone.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Then you do not have to be bothered with it. Just move along.

I won’t make it 24 hours but at least I have been able to vent a little bit.

I can assure you that my heart is right and that I am indeed trying to help others but that won’t go far here.

As Spidey indicated previously, there’s a pile/on acomin’.

I certainly don’t want to bore anyone.

Stan Shuffett

If 3 men came into a bank full of people dressed like most of them to blend in but with a handkerchief over their face like the outlaws of the old west and their intention was to rob the bank, what do you think would happen to the one poor sap idiot robber if a dozen cops came charging through the front door and he forgot to take his hanky mask off?

He'd stand out like a sore thumb and either get shot or arrested immediately.

Some of the members posting in this thread and other threads like it also stand out like a sore thumb because of their words and could be classified the same way as the hapless robber...losers.

But hey, it's their life and their choice by being the people they are and the actions they take. Easy identification and it'll be in the internet archives forever for all of us and those that follow.

Great reputations to have.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If 3 men came into a bank full of people dressed like most of them to blend in but with a handkerchief over their face like the outlaws of the old west and their intention was to rob the bank, what do you think would happen to the one poor sap idiot robber if a dozen cops came charging through the front door and he forgot to take his hanky mask off?

He'd stand out like a sore thumb and either get shot or arrested immediately.

Some of the members posting in this thread and other threads like it also stand out like a sore thumb because of their words and could be classified the same way as the hapless robber...losers.

But hey, it's their life and their choice by being the people they are and the actions they take. Easy identification and it'll be in the internet archives forever for all of us and those that follow.

Great reputations to have.

Well said! But what I really do not get is that they have been hammering me and my work for a decade or more. Why? They hate CTE....the very idea that perception can be learned along with how to align to center cue ball. I am thinking that’s a great thing for pool......and they’re of all things trying to discredit me and my work. They’re afraid that if I am right that they will no longer be the gurus of guess pool.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For 13 years I have been on a mission to solve Center to Edge and I have accomplished what I set out to do. I will be publishing a series of free online videos that will share every detail of how CTE works. FULL EXPLANATION!!
But the hate and the hurt from 3/4 individuals causes me to want to pull my horns in on my TRUTH SERIES and CTE BOOK.
But I won’t. I sure as hell want to, though.
The appreciation that I get for trying to help others saddens me greatly.
I have a lot to share and the haters want to shut it down!

Stan Shuffett

For every 1 hater, you have helped 1000 players become better at the very sport you have loved for decades.

It would be sad to see anyone that tries and DOES push the understanding of pool and it's secrets into the light..... walk away. Very sad actually.

You, me, nobody will ever convince certain people of anything. Having said that, every time you think "screw it, I'm done", think of the many, many people "such as myself", that are stronger players today because of cte pro1.

Thank you sir!

Rake

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For every 1 hater, you have helped 1000 players become better at the very sport you have loved for decades.

It would be sad to see anyone that tries and DOES push the understanding of pool and it's secrets into the light..... walk away. Very sad actually.

You, me, nobody will ever convince certain people of anything. Having said that, every time you think "screw it, I'm done", think of the many, many people "such as myself", that are stronger players today because of cte pro1.

Thank you sir!

Rake

I really appreciate your sentiments.

I will NEVER walk away but there is a side of me that would like to be able to exclude certain ones from my TRUTH SERIES and book. They don’t deserve any exposure to Hal Houle’s real CTE.
I am the CTE haters’ worst nightmare! I will be sharing CTE until I take my last breath and my teachings will continue for decades and even centuries after.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just because you are a famous person in the pool world doesn't mean you are immune from getting called out for trolling, which is exactly what this thread is.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Well said! But what I really do not get is that they have been hammering me and my work for a decade or more. Why? They hate CTE....the very idea that perception can be learned along with how to align to center cue ball. I am thinking that’s a great thing for pool......and they’re of all things trying to discredit me and my work. They’re afraid that if I am right that they will no longer be the gurus of guess pool.

Stan Shuffett

You know as well as I do they started in on Hal Houle the very first post he made on RSB. They did it for 10 years with him and then you took over CTE as their next victim.

Unbelievably it's still some of the same few who tried putting down CTE then who are still at it now right here on this forum. Can you imagine spending (wasting) 20 years of life with all the days and hours of negative posts when more positive things can be done in any activity.

They're in their 60's and 70's and continue to piss away the little time left on Earth to chase after the letters CTE, you, me, and any happy successful user of the system.

Not only won't they be the gurus of guess pool but their pecking order, reputations, and desire to be one of the crowd of lemmings following the negativity will be diminished. Where will they find their place in life then without the recognition?

It really is and has been SICK, SICK, SICK! I don't know how else to describe it.

There's one right above my post.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just because you are a famous person in the pool world doesn't mean you are immune from getting called out for trolling, which is exactly what this thread is.

This thread is in defense of my life’s work. When haters hate and have been hating for a decade on me and my work, surely to hell I have a right to respond.
If I am trolling, then the mods should admonish me, but they know exactly what is transpiring.

Stan Shuffett

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who said that I was not going to put it out.
I think that I am still allowed to post here as much as anyone.

Stan Shuffett

I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant was why even
address any haters, f*#k ‘em. Don’t even bother yourself
with that. If you love it, put it out.If your going to post about it,
just post the date it’s available. I figure if people are loud
about like/ not liking it then your probably doing something
right. Complaining about “ haters” is pointless and an unnecessary
waste of energy.

hitman22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forget them and stick to task...when you walk down the street you will always see dog shit on the lawn if you look....

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant was why even
address any haters, f*#k ‘em. Don’t even bother yourself
with that. If you love it, put it out.If your going to post about it,
just post the date it’s available. I figure if people are loud
about like/ not liking it then your probably doing something
right. Complaining about “ haters” is pointless and an unnecessary
waste of energy.

My bad. Thanks for clarification. I really like what you have said here.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forget them and stick to task...when you walk down the street you will always see dog shit on the lawn if you look....

I do on each account for the most part or I couldn’t have taken care of my goals.
Good lawn analogy. Lol

Stan Shuffett

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hang in there Stan! We met at the Open in 2011, I'm not going to post my name here, though some already know it. I'm a fan of CTE, having been taught it initially by Hal Houle. I also know Stevie Moore, though I haven't seen him in several years now. I can't understand how anyone could put down ANYTHING that helps anyone play better, not matter what it is. I've had countless posts/pms telling me it doesn't/can't work. I laughed at those people then and still do today. Always remember, I'd bet you have many more supporters than detractors!
Best!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
stan
i havent read thru all the posts in this thread
but this is what i have to say
sell the books to the people who believe in you and appreciate your work to solve the puzzle of cte
if you get a request from haters
dont send them a book
i want to be one of the first to get one....:)

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stan
i havent read thru all the posts in this thread
but this is what i have to say
sell the books to the people who believe in you and appreciate your work to solve the puzzle of cte
if you get a request from haters
dont send them a book
i want to be one of the first to get one....:)

There’s a small group that I would block if any way possible.

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hang in there Stan! We met at the Open in 2011, I'm not going to post my name here, though some already know it. I'm a fan of CTE, having been taught it initially by Hal Houle. I also know Stevie Moore, though I haven't seen him in several years now. I can't understand how anyone could put down ANYTHING that helps anyone play better, not matter what it is. I've had countless posts/pms telling me it doesn't/can't work. I laughed at those people then and still do today. Always remember, I'd bet you have many more supporters than detractors!
Best!

I remember our meeting quite well. Thank you for your comments!

Stan Shuffett

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread is in defense of my life’s work. When haters hate and have been hating for a decade on me and my work, surely to hell I have a right to respond.
If I am trolling, then the mods should admonish me, but they know exactly what is transpiring.

Stan Shuffett

This thread is in defense of your life work?! WTF. I'd hope you'd put up a little more of a fight.

You trolling. You looking for free advertising. That's all. Carry on. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.