pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
1A25C52A-9C8E-4CFA-9F59-A744C06E9F5B.jpeg

——————-

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't understand the appeal of a Tshirt over a Golf style shirt...is it just a cost thing with people? Is a collar just too fancy for pool players?

I wear Tshirts to cut the grass or change the oil in my truck but always preferred a golf shirt for most anything casual where you aren't getting dirty or sweaty. But that's probably just part of my one man campaign to bring pool up a half notch.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I'm a T-shirt guy. Golf style shirt if "going out" and then I don't want to be advertising AZB. That said I like the shirts above with a large logo on back and small one on the front. I do not like "addict" under the logo. I know this is a little wordy but "The A to Z of billiards and pool" is cool.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I'm a T-shirt guy. Golf style shirt if "going out" and then I don't want to be advertising AZB. That said I like the shirts above with a large logo on back and small one on the front. I do not like "addict" under the logo. I know this is a little wordy but "The A to Z of billiards and pool" is cool.

I think .COM on the back is all the extra words needed.
....T-shirt guy also...no polo...can’t afford the horse

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome. Can you put one up with yellow, white, red balls (in that order), please?

Something like this?

Let me add that if you want to use some one local to you, let me know where you are. I have connections to first rate shops around the country.

Attachments

• ABZ-3-Color-T-Shirt-PROOF.jpg
    ABZ-3-Color-T-Shirt-PROOF.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 219

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no reason that you can't do polos and tees with the same print. Fabric type is the only potential issue. 100% poly fabrics requires a different white in than cotton or 50/50 so that needs to be switched out. That's called a "wash up". Print the cotton tees. Pull the screen down, clean out the white cotton ink, put the screen back in and print with ink specifically formulated for poly. If a printer say's that they don't need to do that.... RUN AWAY!

We like to get a minimum of 24 pcs for each wash up but I'm sure I could get that to 12 if there weren't many takers. :)

I personally think embroidery looks more professional on polos (we do embroidery in house too) but we also print plenty of polos, like 1k a month or more for one specific client alone.

Attachments

• AZB-Polo-PROOF.jpg
    AZB-Polo-PROOF.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 229

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one just for fun... I'm up way too early for a Sunday :)

Attachments

• ABZ-Beatings-T-Shirt-PROOF.jpg
    ABZ-Beatings-T-Shirt-PROOF.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 223

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something like this?

Let me add that if you want to use some one local to you, let me know where you are. I have connections to first rate shops around the country.

You d'man.

This one gets my vote. Green, dark blue, black...better than white, imo.

I am dirty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190804-105408.jpg
    Screenshot_20190804-105408.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 300

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a fan of all the added crap and the changing of the logo. AZB Addict? Really? I suppose you could offer different designs; different strokes for different folks. I prefer the design of the shirt on Page 3. Clean and simple.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Well let's face it. If management can move past paralysis by analysis and make shirts available not everyone will be happy. But I'll bet even if your vision of what would be ideal is not met you'll still buy one! Let's get this done.

FWIW … my last pitch is plain and simple. T-shirt with big logo on back, small one on the front, the AZB logo in yellow/white/black with the web address.

YOLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well let's face it. If management can move past paralysis by analysis and make shirts available not everyone will be happy. But I'll bet even if your vision of what would be ideal is not met you'll still buy one! Let's get this done.

FWIW … my last pitch is plain and simple. T-shirt with big logo on back, small one on the front, the AZB logo in yellow/white/black with the web address.

No reason they can't offer both. I could care less. Just trying to help if I can. Would be happy to offer the final art for free, whatever the powers that be decide on. With or without the "added crap".

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are already AZ Billiards - a pool players paradise T-shirts. I'm sure the powers that be could reissue them if they wanted.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No reason they can't offer both. I could care less. Just trying to help if I can. Would be happy to offer the final art for free, whatever the powers that be decide on. With or without the "added crap".

You input has definitely been helpful. Hugely...

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This will work on any colored shirt. Horrible pics. Will re-upload

I guess everyone will have a different opinion, and not to insult the work you put in(nice of you to offer your help and design work to the community here. I personally don't like these at all, especially the word "addict", no way in heck. And the colors, yellow, white, red, green, that color scheme doesn't make much sense compared to Analogous colors such as green and yellow.

Although I see some like it better than page3, so that brings up a question, Are we all going to design shirts, and keep changing the design? (Rhetorical ?)

Because that seems like a recipe for this to never go anywhere, some will like some won't, some want this some will want that.

Think Mike will have to make a choice, and whoever wants them will buy them, maybe put up a poll or something.

I wear a tie and long sleave, or tshirt, don't like Polos, someone else will want polos.

Just rhetorical musings.
I do think offering to many options or having the az community design this, there will be so many options, less people will end up getting shirts because the design they saw/liked wasn't offered.
If your design was the only one shown and offered I might buy one, but after seeing a design I like much better I probably wouldn't buy this.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Yep, I want on the shirt what I see every time I open AZ

95C5A525-BFAF-4ECC-BB1B-84E339FF05B9.gif

Ummmmm...not sure if you can have a T-shirt gif