*** Aaron Astle ***

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Brand New Aaron Astle 6 Point Wrapless Cue With All Extras And Premium Woods!
Aaron’s List is around 4 Years now so here’s a chance to get one with no wait.

SOLD THANK YOU
OBO Shipped USPS with tracking

Gabon Ebony Nose/ Butt/ Points
Curly Maple Handle
3 Veneers/ Blue White Purple
2 Shafts 3.8 & 3.9 oz
Butt 15 oz
Matching Joint Caps 3
Matching 8 Inch Extension- Quick release
All Fancy Stitch Rings
3/8-10 Brass Pin
Signed Astle Cues in Butt
Brand New

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know nothing about this maker but all I can say is wow , the finish on this cue first is off the hook like to know what that is , the veneer stop at the handle is outstanding as is the way the short points merge with the long points and that ring work is priceless .
Dam is this a nice cue and I very rarely comment on cues but this is nothing short of spectacular

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I know nothing about this maker but all I can say is wow , the finish on this cue first is off the hook like to know what that is , the veneer stop at the handle is outstanding as is the way the short points merge with the long points and that ring work is priceless .

Dam is this a nice cue and I very rarely comment on cues but this is nothing short of spectacular

Thank you
Aaron will be the next great maker in my opinion.
I have had a few of his cues recently and all buyers love them.
He’s also building me a real big cue to pick up at the Expo.

Last edited:

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
He definitely has talent what is the finish coat ,,where is he from , never remember seeing one of his cues before but he does some great work whats the hit like SW

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
He definitely has talent what is the finish coat ,,where is he from , never remember seeing one of his cues before but he does some great work whats the hit like SW

He is from Maine. The cues play great, but as for finish you would need to speak to him.
Astle Custom Cues

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Greg this cue is one of my favorites i,ve seen in a long time. Larry vigus is building one for me that is gonna be ebony on ebony bridge points and veneers of very similar colors. If you don,t mind,can you compare aarons hit to southwest or manzino. Is his taper and hit close to either one of these or any other maker? I have been noticing his cues for a couple years now and really really like them. Hope you are well buddy.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Greg this cue is one of my favorites i,ve seen in a long time. Larry vigus is building one for me that is gonna be ebony on ebony bridge points and veneers of very similar colors. If you don,t mind,can you compare aarons hit to southwest or manzino. Is his taper and hit close to either one of these or any other maker? I have been noticing his cues for a couple years now and really really like them. Hope you are well buddy.

Each maker has their own unique hit, and it’s up to the player to decide if it’s right for them.
I will say one thing, if l do not like the playability of a Makers cue, l will not seek them out to build for me.

That said l love Aaron Astle cues, and he is a complete gentleman to do business with. I personally believe he will be Top Tier when the big old guard retire in the next few years.

Larry has made me some beautiful, great hitting cues, so whatever he builds you l guarantee you will love it.
Just a pleasure to work with.

Bob Manzino is my friend, and a 1st Ballot Hall of Fame maker, and has built me many killer cues. I am getting a few more soon before the Expo. True old school gentleman!

Most know that l love South West cues for many years, and play with one as well, so obviously l am a true fan.

Send me pics of your cue on Facebook messenger when you get it, love looking at new cues.
Thanks

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I ordered one just like yours and it got here today

thank you or turning me on to Aaron

He already has the 4 year waiting list and,

I get the feeling that he is going to have a 10 year waiting list