Trade my Anniversary out for a Centennial?

Propaneking

Registered
Trying to make up my mind to sell my Anniversary and buy a Centennial. The anniversary is already settled in and comfortable with a matching light. I'd have to go to the work of switching then selling the anniversary. Would my quality of life improve enough to go to the trouble. Its a critical crossroads in my life. Ha

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s just a decision for you to make...sorry about stating the obvious. Me personally, I love the Anniversaries and would probably just stick with it.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Trying to make up my mind to sell my Anniversary and buy a Centennial. The anniversary is already settled in and comfortable with a matching light. I'd have to go to the work of switching then selling the anniversary. Would my quality of life improve enough to go to the trouble. Its a critical crossroads in my life. Ha

Any major decisions I usually flip a coin. Seriously...you want it, can afford it....do it. As for quality of life improving. I'm thinking about a GC6 or Anniversary. I was told it would upgrade my personality and behavior. Crossroads of life...Midlife Crisis is expensive :killingme::killingme:

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

"Any major decisions I usually flip a coin. Seriously...you want it, can afford it....do it. As for quality of life improving. I'm thinking about a GC6 or Anniversary. I was told it would upgrade my personality and behavior. Crossroads of life...Midlife Crisis is expensive"<<---- I got you covered either way Frank!:thumbup:

I can help ya out with a Centennial if you need one! My last restoration:

46522535_919095604967135_9189459615035686912_o.jpg

46503791_919094988300530_3648479146339729408_o.jpg

46445925_919095311633831_7156976478050058240_o.jpg

46493023_919095428300486_3654193510132744192_o.jpg

Steve Dickey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I'm sure you are aware, basically the same table with different aesthetics. Go with whatever makes you happy. Are the rails calibrated on your Anniversary?

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had an Anniversary and loved it, but always wanted a Centennial, which are beautiful tables also. Never got the Centennial and never will, just going to stick with what I have.

Good luck, and maybe your wife can aide you in your decision. It's still a piece of "furniture" and she may have some ideas???

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
I like all those Brunswick tables, myself. My father had a 10' Brunswick snooker table when I was a kid, and that marked me for life. I always wanted a Brunswick.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Centennial is my favorite table, ever. Having said that, since your
table is all settled in, what with the matching light and all, I don't
think I'd switch out... too many variables. You might not find a
Centennial for some time, and it might not be in great shape.

The ones in the above pics are beautiful... that's not a cheap
restoration project... Wifey might pull the plug on you !:cool: