Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Pelosi says Trump 'is engaged in a cover-up'
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-22-2019, 02:14 PM

Manhood! lol you and your puffy little chest out. Gosh I'm impressed! How about just come with a real argument for debate why don't you? You can't
cause you don't have one. Your man is obstructing justice and covering up what he's done and Nancy is going to have his ass before its over. He's going to be
so bruised up you won't even recognize him by election time. The Republicans might even reject him.

If you were nearly as pious as your party says they support then you wouldn't gamble either. Repent man, repent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
We're not betting on politics we're betting on your manhood.

Put up or shut up nits.

JC

As an added bonus if you take the bet I will not post here about politics again until election day if you will agree to the same. If someone breaks the promise they lose the wager.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#32)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-22-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi calling Trump out for what he is doing and engaging in cover up. What else is it when the President orders people
summoned to appear before Congress? It's a cover up. That's how the public is seeing it. Republicans know it and are ok with the President doing it but how long
before he gets to be too expensive to carry? Will this go on until just before the election before Pelosi orders impeachment proceedings? I get the feeling it won't go
that long if the Republicans want a shot at winning in 2020. More drama, Goody!

Pelosi says Trump 'is engaged in a cover-up'
Dylan Stableford 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-tr...145759832.html

Following a closed-door meeting of the House Democratic leadership Wednesday morning, Speaker Nancy Pelosi charged that President Trump’s refusal to cooperate in congressional investigations amounts to a “cover-up.”

But she did not indicate that the House would take up impeachment at this time.

“We believe that the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up,” Pelosi told reporters. “In a cover-up. And that was the nature of the meeting.”

Her comments came shortly before a previously scheduled meeting with Trump and other congressional Democrats at the White House to discuss infrastructure funding.

That meeting was short-lived.

In a hastily-arranged press conference in the Rose Garden, Trump fired back at Pelosi.

"I don't do cover-ups. You people know that probably better than anybody," the president told reporters.

Trump said he walked into the room and informed Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer that he wanted to "do instrastructure" but not while he's facing congressional investigations.

"Get these phony investigations over," the president said.

Pelosi has been resisting calls from dozens of Democrats to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump. Those calls became louder Tuesday when former White House counsel Donald McGahn failed to appear before the House Judiciary Committee after Trump instructed him to defy a subpoena.

Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon, D-Pa., vice chair of the House Judiciary Committee, said in a statement that “the time has come to start an impeachment inquiry.”

“Congress has patiently tried to work within traditional means to get to the bottom of this extraordinary situation,” Scanlon said. “But we have reached an inflection point.”

Pelosi dismissed the notion of a growing rift in the House on the issue of impeachment, saying members were merely “exchanging information and points of view.”

She pointed to “progress” the committees have made on several fronts, including the Justice Department agreeing Tuesday to provide the House Intelligence Committee with documents from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as long as the panel agrees not to take any action against Attorney General William Barr.

On Monday, a federal judge sided with Democrats on the House Oversight Committee in its fight to obtain the president’s financial records.

The House speaker said the committees would continue to fight Trump “to get the truth and facts for the American people.”

“We believe no one is above the law, including the president of the United States,” she said.

Pelosi’s comments came shortly before she was scheduled to meet with Trump and other congressional Democrats at the White House to discuss infrastructure funding.

___
Pelosi says all kinds of dumb $#it. If you believe any of it, or if you think she gives a $#it about the American people or the truth in general at all, you're just as senile as she is.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Statement is Art!
Old
  (#33)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

Statement is Art! - 05-22-2019, 02:19 PM

Behold this statement is Art!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I remember when the Congress was looking at Nixon's tax returns.

He said he welcomed such scrutiny, because the people had a right to know if their president was a crook. Then he followed with his famous line, 'well, I am not a crook!'

Here is what PDJT is saying, in effect, in his parallel situation.

'I refuse any such scrutiny, and will order my lawyers to make ridiculous novel claims even if they are laughed out of court when they argue them. I am not so uninformed to think those arguments are right, or will work, but I hope the lengthy court processes and appeals will buy me some considerable time. And I do hold out some hope the SCOTUS associate justices I appointed will come through with the favorable rulings they promised me.

Meanwhile, the public does not have any right to find out if their president is a crook, via any Congressional investigations. I stonewalled SC Mueller and I can stonewall the Congress too.

Oh, and I almost forgot-- I am NOT a crook! Trust me, because that's all you can do, since I am making sure you will never see any evidence on it, one way or the other.'

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#34)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Manhood! lol you and your puffy little chest out. Gosh I'm impressed! How about just come with a real argument for debate why don't you? You can't
cause you don't have one. Your man is obstructing justice and covering up what he's done and Nancy is going to have his ass before its over. He's going to be
so bruised up you won't even recognize him by election time. The Republicans might even reject him.

If you were nearly as pious as your party says they support then you wouldn't gamble either. Repent man, repent.
Whatever you say there nits.

Trump will be re elected and Nancy will be in a home where she belongs.

I haven't written any books on the subject but I would even play you some $100 sets on a nine footer. My guess is you can't really do that much either.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#35)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

05-22-2019, 02:48 PM

Thanks Robin for bring a big smile to my face today. The best comedy you just cant make up sometimes. Trump covering up something is a real doozy. Keep the copy and paste narrative alive. It is interesting as it us funny. Have you read any if the Mueller report yet? That is quite funny too. That's where the real coverup us happening.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#36)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

05-22-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Whatever you say there nits.

Trump will be re elected and Nancy will be in a home where she belongs.

I haven't written any books on the subject but I would even play you some $100 sets on a nine footer. My guess is you can't really do that much either.

JC
I can and do play pool for money occasionally but recently people act so damn ugly its just not worth it. I'd play for cheap to prove a point but that's it.
Gambling cost me a friendship and it wasn't worth it. I don't need the money. You might be having better luck at it than me and that's fine. Get yourself a boat load
and have fun as long as you have good folks to play with.I play mostly one pocket and this last month and half I haven't played much been working on my health more
than anything. Games like One Pocket you don't get a great deal better until it hurts when you can't execute.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#37)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
Thanks Robin for bring a big smile to my face today. The best comedy you just cant make up sometimes. Trump covering up something is a real doozy. Keep the copy and paste narrative alive. It is interesting as it us funny. Have you read any if the Mueller report yet? That is quite funny too. That's where the real coverup us happening.
Yes, that's what Rep. Amash explained.

AG Barr badly and baldly misrepresented the Mueller report, and the push now is to keep the principle witnesses cited in it from re-telling their stories in the only venue the public will ever find out what they said, as the Mueller report cited them saying-- which is on television (because Americans are simply not going to read what it really says, when the pre-masticated and vomitously regurgitated (false) version was so neatly given to them already-- on television).

If they are prevented from saying the same things in televised hearings, it's as if they never said them and Mueller never reported it. Or that is the POTUS's bet, at least. He's not wrong.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#38)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

05-22-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conetip View Post
I got sorta sick reading it actually. There is enough there unredacted that you know there is much more to it. The wiggle room that Trump has to do resist is quite telling. I mean up until he drove a truck through all this people probably had no idea how much resistance a President could put up. So I predict that whenever the Democrats manage to get a majority that there will be some laws changing and I think even the Republicans will go along with it. They have no choice but to back their president now but I'm sure some of them are like "damn really?"

Until then, this whole affair reminds me of a Monty Python movie. You couldn't make all of this up if you tried. I mean today Trump storms out of a meeting about fixing some infrastructure issues that the Democrats would go along with him on because they were talking about impeachment. So he is going to tell the whole world if they don't stop trying to oversee the government (which is their job) then I'm not going to play in their sandbox. lol It doesn't get better than this.

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#39)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

05-22-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
I got sorta sick reading..........blather, blather, blather............tripe, tripe, tripe..................
You maybe wouldn't get sick reading if you went out and bought some real spectacles.

Take all those pairs of goggles off your head and go down to the optical store and get some prescription glasses..

Old
  (#40)
Dan_B
AzB Silver Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

05-22-2019, 09:08 PM

So, Daisy thought it would be nicer going into a $T dollar infrastructure budget to charge
POTUS of covering up something rather than give an update on his impeachment.
I heard that when it happened and knew this isn't going to work out.

It's almost like neither one of them really want a big spending deal, for different
reason's politically. Plus, the tuff one, there is no possible way that an agreement on
how the money will appear, made, available to spend, could be kept real.

Robin, serious question, are you that mystery writer of pool strategies, rules and such
that's mentioned in a thread or 2 in the main section?

Sounds like it has become legend in the most ridiculous practices for a winning
billiard career, a Rocky Horror Show style of understanding for pool.
There's been some debate about who the author is... From what's been said about it
and your story line here - - - sure have a similar summation for sucess.

...Ha
Quote:
Nancy is going to have his ass before its over.
It's over now, Nancy and Nadler don't look healthy, barely able to speak coherently
without prepared statements.
Nancy's says she prayed for the president,
I've heard that's a common practice these days, and, appreciated for sure.

Old
  (#41)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
05-23-2019, 05:42 AM

It is more akin to Spinal Tap, for me.

Quote:
I got sorta sick reading it actually. There is enough there unredacted that you know there is much more to it. The wiggle room that Trump has to do resist is quite telling. I mean up until he drove a truck through all this people probably had no idea how much resistance a President could put up. So I predict that whenever the Democrats manage to get a majority that there will be some laws changing and I think even the Republicans will go along with it. They have no choice but to back their president now but I'm sure some of them are like "damn really?"

Until then, this whole affair reminds me of a Monty Python movie. You couldn't make all of this up if you tried. I mean today Trump storms out of a meeting about fixing some infrastructure issues that the Democrats would go along with him on because they were talking about impeachment. So he is going to tell the whole world if they don't stop trying to oversee the government (which is their job) then I'm not going to play in their sandbox. lol It doesn't get better than this.

Old
  (#42)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
05-23-2019, 05:44 AM

And how about Nancy telling Conway she wouldn't speak to her, only to the Don...and Kelly congratulating her on her support of women's power?

Too funny.

Old
  (#43)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_B View Post
So, Daisy thought it would be nicer going into a $T dollar infrastructure budget to\
charge
POTUS of covering up something rather than give an update on his impeachment.
I heard that when it happened and knew this isn't going to work out.

It's almost like neither one of them really want a big spending deal, for different
reason's politically. Plus, the tuff one, there is no possible way that an agreement on
how the money will appear, made, available to spend, could be kept real.

Robin, serious question, are you that mystery writer of pool strategies, rules and
such that's mentioned in a thread or 2 in the main section?

Sounds like it has become legend in the most ridiculous practices for a winning
billiard career, a Rocky Horror Show style of understanding for pool.
There's been some debate about who the author is... From what's been said about it
and your story line here - - - sure have a similar summation for sucess.

...Ha
It's over now, Nancy and Nadler don't look healthy, barely able to speak coherently
without prepared statements.
Nancy's says she prayed for the president,
I've heard that's a common practice these days, and, appreciated for sure.
Hey.

Why keep all the fun for yourself.

Link please.

Old
  (#44)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

05-23-2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Pelosi says...
No need to read any further....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#45)
Dan_B
AzB Silver Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

05-23-2019, 08:48 AM

hey slide,
it's the "Our Bar Rules and Playing System" thread...

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: