Viking vs Mcdermott

localredhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I detected a disturbance in The Force and indeed it drew me here.

These words ring loud and clear.

There is the problem!

Interesting that the retailer was not named and we were not told to steer clear of that retailer.

The crack of noon draws near. Blasphemy will not be tolerated. Transgressions will be accounted for.

If you don't want aftermarket shafts, or an extension, then I'd probably go Viking. Otherwise McDermott. You *can* get shafts for a Viking but the pin a McDermott is much more common.

I came for the punishment though. Making popcorn :thumbup:

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats a load of crap and I would steer clear of the online retailer you purchased your cues from. Lucasi makes a very good cue at the price point. I have owned several over the years and never had an issue with any of them. On top of that Lucasi cues are distributed by Cue & Case in St. Augustine Florida, if you had a problem with the cue you would send it to them for Warranty/Replacement and from my experience with them recently your cue would either be repaired properly or replaced. Again it sounds to me like you got screwed by the retailer not by the brand.
Totally agree. This is on retailer not Lucasi/Cue-nCase. Lucasi has QC that would put a few custom makers to shame.